There have been way too many unnecessary bans in PW forums

Agreed about the 2nd individual. The first had no idea why he was banned. I talked to him for several hours in-game and he was quite confused/angry. He realized after I provided several screenshots, but I believe it was unfair for them to have been banned in discord with the knowledge I have.

Please note that I do not have all the information, these OPINIONS are based on what I saw and who I talked to. If Someone presented new info I would gladly accept that. Opjr broke rules, and I accept that. I’m just wondering about what exactly happened.

I just don’t agree with the discord bans WITH MY KNOWLEDGE

What discord ban? The discord ban was for other reasons if we’re talking about the same person

Wait really? I’m talking about both of them.

If you have an issue with how a moderator moderates then be mature and send them a private message. Senseless to make a thread like this one when there’s a private messaging feature built into this forum.

Threads are locked when they are solved or otherwise deemed useless. I haven’t seen any glaring mistakes that RetNos has made thus far, but she’s only been a moderator for what… two weeks now? Cut her some slack and let her grow into her new position.

4 Likes

From what I saw they’ve only been locking threads that turned into an argument or that are breaking rules. Oh and the threads that were locked was because they were discussing on bans that Do not need to be discussed.

1 Like

How long have you’ve been here? ZERO research and effort into putting on how Pin actually acts. Leave it to the moderators, not to yourself.

1 Like