This community is straight up garbage

Agreed. The people saying those crap GMs with all the insults should be burned alive.

I just began playing last November of last year, I still think the community is ok. The gms/Mhz are sometimes very bad but I usually ignore it. Usually some people in discord and instagram comments/chats are literally attention seeker to off topic to not following the rules.

My actual task was actually to test-play this game for a year only (since my gt friends told me to do - and some of my gt friends is playing pw) because I used to say gt is a copy of pw. But now, kinda regretted it. and if the community gets worser and worser then I can just leave now.

I bet the game will start to get worser every year if the devs or mods doesn’t do anything to stop it. Furthermore, Jake mentioned they’ll open a mod application soon so if the community improved then that would be grateful.

I can agree with a lot of what light is saying, but about the discord, the problem is only ONE mod that comes to mind.

Regarding the rest of the community, it’s just because most of the mods aren’t on to take care of them. A lot of the more toxic people have recently come out of the woodworks with the pride hat and all
One ionas and one blackwight isn’t enough. We need 20 ionases.

2 Likes

You don’t find the entire forums to be an important announcement?

The GM thing hits in the head lol. I remember back when I started playing, there was barely any drama. It wasn’t even until the last two to three months that I noticed a huge trend in people arguing in GM, and it kept being more and more often to the point where it felt off for a day to pass by without a drama.

1 Like

GM dramas are more viewable nowadays is mostly because gems are too easy to get :moyai:

Just add a cooldown on gms or a way to mute everyones chat messages so you can play peacefully

These things you mentioned are mainly the reasons why i decided to take a break from game, hopefully it’ll get’s better in summer… :pensive:

When the community gets toxic enough , I’m just going to quit the game. That’s what I did with Growtopia (Credits to FYN)

Discord is just another thing we need more moderators its also sad to see og discord members get banned while these new members just join and say alot of hate and racist comments. For example in discord in pw you get a role color when your level 10 and above and below your just plain white. these typical white names are harsh 80% of em. i had this happened 4 times where there was an arguement they had with my friends and i call them a typical white name or white name pesant etc. i was called a racist and other stuff when no mod banned the member but then later on i got banned how is that fair i was just stating a view point in which saying your a typical white name isnt racist. and he got it out of contact, then i was banned,

also the thing with perma bans in that theres no way to appeal, them only way to ask the mod to unbann you is to create another discord acc and dm him to unbann you but you cant since you will get banned agin “ban evading”

Mods are not dead , they just host p2p.

They do not, btw.
Shane thought about building a P2P world, but changed his mind right after building most of it. That’s the only instance.

He is not the only mod tho that hosted p2p , and he didn’t rly changed his mind since he said report the scammer to someone else im busy (hosting p2p).

:slight_smile:

I would honestly love to hear what one of the devs have to say about this preferably @Jake

Since this is not like meant to be an attack towards devs/mods I just wanted to know what people think about this kind of stuff