Thoughts about the new shop items

So what’s your thoughts on the green halo and cherub wings prices??

I’m not so sure about throwing that much bc at them

Simple reason is all the shop related items from last year or 2 have plummeted in price :thinking:

There is a world called GREENHALOHOARD which is quite cool to see but with all those and so many players there wearing them I’m not convinced .

I would like the wings (also in world), I don’t really care for the other can afford both, but I Defo won’t buy the halo at that price

1 Like

Green Halo should have been between 5 and 10 million, Green Cherub Wings would have been fine at 1 million

In few weeks, they will be dropping badly. And yeah, we are going to see them rising in 2027 (Closest year). Because there are too many bytes in the game.

That’s my view as well - I well remember the red glasses issue… Look at those now . I agree about the bytes too, not sure about that 2027 year :joy:!

I sell anything and everything, prices I’ve been getting on low to med value items is incredible

I might buy the wings though just because :grinning: ! I’m making so much bc at the mo as well …

1 Like

Prices are fiiiine… not too high, not too low. Still accessible for newer players!

1.75M to buy both?? :thinking:

Yeah, as I said, not bad and accessible for new players.

1.75M is nothing in today’s value tho…

Yes and no, this is meant to be about noob’s so I can’t really agree

satisfying the unimportant few percent of all players by putting all the others in disadvantage is not good

So my point about the price being too high was bang on.

Green Halo? Rn about 600 k

Very glad I didn’t buy.

Halo is on a reasonable price now 04/13/23, and i think is a grate idea to have more of these items. Not everybody can afford a black or blood halo so is grate the green halo came out now players can Grind to try to get a reachable item.

lol u spelled great wrong