Time to end "False Ban" topics

Everyone who got the so-called “False Ban” got it for something. For example, you were constantly warned not to buy anything on the “list”, which all of you who got banned probably did, and you probably don’t want to admit it. No one cares about your “I GOT FALSE BANNED” posts, they sow panic in this community. No need for this drama, people are leaving this community because of these posts. Disagreements are perfectly allowed as long as they don’t cross the line.

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

i dont think anyone would care about this post

I do. And the post is right(for most cases)

no i mean like people who post false ban ■■■■ i doubt they would just see this and say ‘‘oh im so sorry i will stop’’

For example, do not buy drac, but ya’ll still did.

And? If you don’t wanna get banned, then listen to developers. Simple.

Why didn’t ya’ll listen then?

That’s why we have developers, they told us not to buy. Some of us did, some of us not. I’m also not aware, because I can read developers posts, and understand them.

Don’t just play. So hard? Go outside, enjoy the weather. It’s summer time.

but you are the one complaining about people posting about their false bans in these forums , I am just trying to get you to understand why does that happen

I AM RDY FOR THIS. Time to read some debates.

Uhuh… Read that again. If you can.

I read all of this. Conclusion: both of ya make valid points. BOTH OF YOU ARE RIGHT about different points.

True. Can’t disagree.

I found the idea of someone getting banned and losing a lot of hours playing this game because of a game problem or lack of security as a result of a lot of items getting duped stupid, It’s not our fault but the dev’s fault, they called the dev for a reason.

Even though the damage has been done and there is nothing we can do to rewind time, at least unban some of them. It’s like they just completely ignore everything, so when these people start posting their unjustness, leave them be. If people are quitting or leaving the forum because of the game’s fault, then it should be.

Although I don’t agree every time someone gets banned, it’s automatically the players fault, I agree there is way too many False Ban posts, when players should email kukouri privately for support.