To be Honest

this is big English i Dont understand

that’s alright, it’s not important. This thread has run it’s course anyway

1 Like

5 Likes

my man you are funny as hell

1 Like

Is there ever going to be a single post on this forums without your dumb input being added to it…i bet your name is on every single post in this forum lets go have a look shall we?

Seriously pixel worlds has seen no troll bigger than you

They’re called FORUMS for a reason?? Why is a grown man with CHILDREN getting offended by people using the forums the way it was literally designed for??

I’ve said absolutely nothing against you or your character here, but like every time, you try and find some half-baked reason to try and victimize yourself but only look like a fool in the process.

I’ll “leave you alone” when you can give me proof that I’ve been trolling.

Oh that’s alright, you can’t; you have this warped definition of what a “troll” is, and you accuse me of being one just because you’re a man who can’t handle opinions that challenge yours. Here’s a great example from the old pw forums!

Why you starting drama man there isn’t room for you James. Shoo!

Who are you referring to

Mostly you why bring up sht that happened YEARS ago in a meaningless pixel problem xD

Also Seithy Ik you don’t like him and frankly neither do I but don’t let other people bother you because nobody matters

I’m clearly not the one starting anything though lmao. I brought it up because it’s a perfect example that explains how he is.

You’re clearly biased because Siethy is your clan leader lol, so you’re ignoring the fact that he’s literally the one starting drama

Nah its mostly that when I first arrived here you were annoying and toxic. Siethy, however was very nice and talked to me about mutual interests. He has been nothing but kind to me and I owe him. I’m in jazz class for the next 3 hours and will not respond.

Nah, he’s just your clan leader and you’re biased.

Calling you out for seeking fame this isn’t toxic, and this was our only other interaction:

And then you DMed me this, which further shows how you’re just biased.

Bro don’t try to read my mind. You don’t know what I was thinking. Also how would you know what I talk about with him xD

AT JAZZ CLASS

He’s just whispering everything in your ear and you’re becoming his sheep to use as his mouthpiece, first post aside. You can’t even think for yourself.

How about addressing anything I said above? If you’re going to call me toxic then back it up with proof. From everyone else’s perspective, I was right in calling you out for seeking fame to become a mod.

I’m locking because the thread is OLD anyways.