To be Honest

OK so i am the real Siethy of pw and i can prove it to anyone who wants the proof…Siethy is an imposture and i am not affiliated to this person in any way…

So the honesty part …i really haven’t played pw in almost a full year cause of reasons left out…
i have only logged in to save all my small locks from being decayed.

heres more proof

2 Likes

I saw this gm bois and he was really there. :slight_smile: I even warped the gm.

1 Like

1 Like

i ono for some reason the images aren’t loading

the real siethy bois, i was talking with him
Note: hes a nice guy.

1 Like

first i want to ask 1 question:
1.are you quitting?

also that guy have to be stole the pic from you road to lvl10 clan

are you selling raven wings?

ok no i am not quitting and never will … and that pic is from when i borrowed my wife’s wings…thats not even the set i wear in the game this is my set

No need to post more evidential photos @Siethy80, everything has been handled and the case is closed.

I am in no way mad about this…i actually found it amusing how fast i shut it down with 3 screen shots.
The account was deleted and all the threads were removed as i believe, even endless came into my world to check up on me it was EPIC

2 Likes

the best phrase i ever saw in pw.
‘wow, ur old’

Random developer

4 Likes

wait so…why the fake siethy selling raven wings? and crownie? lol

“Hey, i want to buy one of your world. Can we meet in the game so i can buy your world, meet me @PJE” - D04F

Bro it’s been a year. Don’t bump old posts lol :joy:

1 Like

fr he literally could have messaged him for this.

if i know how to send a personal message in this forum, i wouldn’t do this thing

Works the same as every forum, if you bothered navigating the forum for at least 2 minutes, or even reading the tutorial.

Bro just stop its killing me

2 Likes

There’s neo always treating people like they are idiots not everyone is or can be as cool as you are.

2 Likes

There’s Siethy always misinterpreting honesty as hostility and in turn making himself the hostile one.