Top Hat Troubles

These items prices are all weird

2 Likes

Fake rise be like:

2 Likes

Actually you can rise the price but you should know exactly how does the economy works and spoiler for all who wana do fake rises: that works not like this :rofl:

I used to have XMas Top Hat but I lost it :face_holding_back_tears:

Fake rise/drop or hoarding.

Essentially someone sells items at a inflated or deflated price to an alt/friend. They do this repeatedly and eventually, the people who started it would be able to make a huge profit buying/selling these items.

Some people do this in real life with shares, buying a crap ton, therefore limiting the amount of shares for sale, making the price go up, before selling them at a markup(you would need quite a bit of money and brain to do this properly).

Hoarding could also be a possibility, but hoarding tends to make an item rise slowly, instead of a huge jump in price like that. Its quite similar to buying much shares and selling them at a higher price.

2 Likes

ps5 be like

This is different from this

Thats why we cant trust pwe sometimes.

I noticed that jsut then, i somehow accidently dragged it above hoarding

Is sun hammer exclusive?I have 2.

No but the hammer of summer is

How do you get sun hammer? And why player ask me sun hammer for. why they want my sun hammer?

It appers in the store when the summer event starts,
and it’s useful during the summer event as it deals double the damage to the icecream carts that spawn in worlds every hour

what will happen if u brek ice cream cart?

You will be transported to Jake’s house

4 Likes

There is a quest during the summer event for which you need icecream, and the way you obtain that icecream is by breaking the carts

1 Like

good to know ima sleep know.

No it isnt.
Hammer of summer is.

The fake risers could go and eat a sandal!

Wolf Cap is underrated. Wolf Cap need to rise!