Universal Maximum Armor Set?

Hi, newbie here :slight_smile:

I’m trying to put together a universal maximum armor set, this is what I’ve managed to do so far:

• Nemaen Lion Helm
  • Guardian of Light Helmet
  • Guardian of Light Armor
  • Guardian of Light Pants
  • Guardian of Light Shoes
  • Chaos Shield
  • Night Chick Domino Mask
  • Night Chick Wrist Guards
  • Tridentist Teeth
  • Hero Necklace
  • Retributor Tail

Perks:

• Armorer
  • Helping Hand
  • Healty
  • Elemental Armor

Armor: 109 / 6 / 10 / 6 / 6 / 72 / 18

Have also Dabomba Cape but i need double jumps :slight_smile:

What to add or change?

thx

Seems pretty good! But it all those items combined would be a pretty hefty price!

I have an almost identical set.

My reply is re the perks … these may be better chosen depending on the weapon you have and also how much xp a player has … also what style you prefer, especially the damage ones

As for the guardian set it is fast becoming unobtanium … Imo it will get more and more expensive as well.

What weapon do you use?.

I’ve pretty much settled on the cleaver sword whose critical hit percentage makes it a beast. This has become very apparent to me because I’ve worn it a few times in a clover event world where you can afk and also try to get the second secret achievement . There are so many players in close proximity that you can clearly see the damage and amount of critical hits it gets. Which are staggering compared to all the other weapons I’ve tried - which is many!

Great post btw, I love this set

Pretty sure Guardian set is in the game in big numbers, and they’re gonna be even bigger next winter when it returns in the XMas booster

Well it wasn’t in the recent Xmas booster. It was taken out with a few other bits and new stuff put in. What makes you think it’s coming back this year?

It’s very rare, if not unheard of, for items to return to the game once replaced …

As for common? You are having a laugh … Try and buy the whole set …
Remember all the parts legendary and as with ALL booster items some are slightly more common than others . The helmet is the most common .

The same thing applies to the butterflies . It’s why the green nurse R costs a fortune and other rares are only a few K’s

green bouncer mask and night chick hair, for double jump blackbird cape has defense too

I already have Night Chich Hair but unfortunately I can’t wear it with Guardian of Light Helmet.

My next targets to buy:

• Green Bouncer Mask
  • Blackbird Cape
  • Pumpkin Warrior Shield

… and Blades of Turok (is it worth it?)

thx for reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cyan utility belt(not real name, but its cyan) have defense and a belt, so dont take a slot for wings/ torso/pants