What Are You Doing With Your Life? The Tail End

I know this isn’t some forum to discuss this sort of thing but… it’s sort of useful
This Kurzgesagt video made me finally realize why extroverts kinda hate this pandemic, as an introvert I kinda don’t feel all those, this video reminds of how we only have one shot at life, so we should make the most of it, before it actually ends. The reason I’m promoting this isn’t because I like kurzgesagt, I just don’t like idea of someone regretting not actually having good times in life

2 Likes

Thank you Celics!

By the way, I’m new to the forum! Hello Celics and Hello everyone! I hope we have a great time talking and helping each other here! :smile:

This is very useful to share even in a gaming forum! As someone might have a problem that they are facing now but they don’t know where to find the solution to their problem. But then they get this post and know what to do with their life!

Summary of the video : Spend your time feeling positive, do something positive, try out new things, and doing your best in life, socializing (extrovert & introvert).

Maybe I should make posts like this too? what do you think? :smiley:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forums :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Maybe you should, if you feel like helping people then you do you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was quite surprised that the average Kurzgesagt viewer is 25 years old…

1 Like

Celic is clearly not 25 years old and not from an Asia country.

1 Like

The average viewer doesn’t mean all the kurzgesagt viewers are 25 yrs old and stop the other thing, it’s kinda getting annoying and no longer funny :cold_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I hope I see you a lot in the forum.:v:

Yes, Make sure to check my posts later on. :smiley:

Bro welcome, we got alof of fellow indonesian here such as myself

1 Like

wait why did you mention that one specific country?

1 Like

Go check his profile, what up with you man? he is my brother from another mother.

1 Like

Idk what you’re saying
I live in duckburg :eyes:

1 Like

Not you celic, im not talking about you.

Do you realize it yet?
I clearly welcome the guys, why you are you passive aggressive all the sudden mate?

1 Like

Wait I do sound passive aggresive? Sorry if that sounds like this tho
I just realized his profile lol, no need to go offtopic aswell, it was first about the video by Kurzgesagt

Welcoming is definitely ok, but the off-topic part was trying to reveal my country in

1 Like

I just welcome the dude, he is new here mate, im sorry if that off-topic.

1 Like

ah yes kurzegesagt the people who pretty much influenced my view on things by quite a big deal. or maybe i would think like i do anyway. either way great channel

1 Like

As a person who has lived 3 previous lives, I can debunk the theory of YOLO. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello ontol, I hope we have a great time in the forum.

And you better make that shot hit the target. No reloading.

now why did you do that?

My man I forgot I even made this thread lol

That being said, I’d rather not focus much on the pressure, focusing on just going with life the best way you can is just more my style