What are you doing?

@ZDDC Uhh, you know that we see when an account made and whats his first post right?u should stop doing it lol

4 Likes

ayy told all my friends to make forum acc to like my post problem i dont see any

dont u got anything else to do with your life but judging ppl there is something called mind ur own

bruh exposed allfaces

10 Likes

Even if they are your friends , that thread is not for praising someones art , if you like it , just press like button. Dont post comments , that thread is for submissions

1 Like

Correct. The submission thread, is purely for submissions, not random comments.

Random comments will be deleted.

3 Likes

You actually think likes will do something…

Unless the Devs are basing it on your idea your not gonna win sadly you don’t even have a pixelian with the wings on them and it’s not to scale the middle is also the exact same colour with no shading so what your doing is pointless.

Sidenote : I don’t dislike you or anything I’m just doing an honest review of your art

2 Likes

breh i didnt know they replied to it i just told them can u make acc and like my post

Zddc like boosting isn’t allowed if you continue you might get banned from the forums…

2 Likes

It is not an art contest, instead a design contest. If needed, the winner design will be redesigned by EndlesS or Apoov to fit PW style.

1 Like

Should have read the rules first, and the whats and whatnots.

1 Like

Caught in 4k :camera_flash:

2 Likes

I started with “unless the Devs based it on your idea”

I did know it was a design contest but every single winner I’m including the ten who won VIP from the jet contest were drawings not ideas and decent drawings no designs with a drawing that wasn’t of good quality won

To summarize this topic :.

• Like boosting is not allowed, read the rules
  • Devs will not implement the item unless they actually want to, likes don’t do much (probably)
  • The thread is only for submissions
  • If the wing you made wasn’t liked by any person at all, that’s alright, after all the design contest is about making concepts and even if the drawing is bad you should just try improving, not faking your audience / faking appreciation

Also

That reply really shows people that you were like boosting and rude

Btw all four of your accounts is suspended

1 Like

Well, firstly asking for likes on forums is against forum rules. People responding to your (horrible) wing design won’t have any effect on the judger’s decision. You’ve actually just wasted your friends’ time by making them do this. Also, the thread is called contest submissions. Lying about their real opinions to one of the most generic, non-pw art styled entries is not a contest submission. Good luck because you really, really need it. There’s simply no shot of this ever even getting an honourable mention. At least you tried. It was a bad attempt, but you tried.

6 Likes

It’s more likely that he has just wasted his own time, they all look like alternate accounts, all of those are first posts, and they all have a very similar writing style.

2 Likes

man chill with the bots. aren’t you embarrassed?

ouch.

(20 charachters)

Don’t worry, Byrne’s just telling the truth, you can get used to it

1 Like