What currency should I keep my assets in?

I don’t know if I should use World Locks, since they seem a bit outdated. And the World Lock’s purchasing power is sinking constantly, when compared to Byte Coins.

And Byte Coins can be used more widely than World Locks.

Which should I use?

Some people don’t accept byte coins when trading, which is annoying, so I use both

1 Like

keep them both, both of them are useful ingame. specially if a person is selling a legendary dirt for 5wl and 300bc more.

1 Like

If you are very very rich then use world locks but if you don’t have like 10 platinum locks then go for byte coins until you get more rich.

1 Like

I may be biased but bytecoins are always a must for me. I’d rather overpay for an item with bytecoins than underpay for something with WLs.

1 Like

Recently I’ve kept a lot of my value in byte since I’ve been enjoying the PWE lately. When using PWE frequently then keep it in byte. If not then I recommend just keeping it in WL since a lot of people still trade with world locks.

1 Like

Yeah, for the meanwhile I would recommend to have at least a good amount of both, World Locks and Byte Coins, just in case you’ll need them.

1 Like