What do you honestly think about my YouTube channel?

Hey… Well some of you probably know that i started to do a YouTube channel like almost 2 months ago (7th of August) and started to make videos because honestly why not! (also because Jake was the one who motivated me to start making videos…)

And now i would like to know what everyone think about the content i’m making.
When i’m making this post, my channel have currently 159 subscribers and almost 10k total views.

I may know i started pretty recently and only have 14 videos uploaded but after looking at my youtube stats it’s really surprise me how i managed to reach these numbers in a small amount of time.

Like. yea… i know i may uploaded 2 road to serie and i will upload an other one soon because i got challenged by @Desti on this post

The videos are already edited and imported to youtube and will come out in like 5 days…
But also i really want you guys to know your opinions about the other contents except these kind of videos.

(i’m talking about these videos because the rest is road to stuff)

Also the video where i completed a deepnether, it’s because i also got challenged by @Serxan and i completed it but he didn’t because he died before reaching the end but on my video, i did.

Sooo yea… to make it short… what you guys think about my youtube channel and also what you would want to see that i can do. (not the road to because it’s exhauxting to do and kinda hard to make, like i have to find no copyrighted music, download them etc etc… and also i won’t get a lot of free time for this soon because i would be busy soon by my driving licenses lessons, meeting to help me to find a job etc etc…)

3 Likes

use your voice, it adds more connection to the viewer.

I’m not these kind of people who likes to do voiceover… and also i don’t feel really confortable behind a microphone…

1 Like

Hey relax @RetNos Has good videos aswell👍

4 Likes

pro video ,i disappear to learn how to edit lmao, who know i make pw youtube channel who knows

Also my video corrupted 2 hour of editing gone :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Rip…

1 Like

Considering your behavior on the forums, i’ll just take this as a compliment.

2 Likes

So retnos got 159 subs from the guy who only has 88 subs.

Retnos’s content is quite a lot better than

:fire::fire::fire::fire:OMG STARFIRE RACIST NEOSLAYER BULLY???:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
JAKE IN THIS WORLD HUGE HUGE GIVEAWAY 10 :fire::fire::fire:DRACULA CAPE :fire::fire::fire::fire:

And a bunch of low quality music videos

4 Likes

Well i’ll be honest i thought about doing a giveaway once because of this :

But i just ended transferring the bytes to my main account and used to bytes to buy mining keys

1 Like

Also i’ve hit 10k total views

This only shows 9,961 views if you check the about tab but on YouTube studio, it’s shows more than 10k

2 Likes

pretty smart for views isnt it lol btw the titles are inacerate

neverr said that i meant he got extra subs u gypsy

1080p is low quality? damn lol u shud see my video ionas exposing

How to roast someone in the nicest way possible :rofl:

1 Like

That’s not even what this topic is about orangehairguy was telling you that your videos are kinda clickbaity my guy

2 Likes

Low Quality in this case probably means low effort or not so attractive in some sort

3 Likes

Was I comparing me and you?

No I was comparing retnos and you.

1 Like

how is it lol, that doesnt mean its low quailty and if he is clickbater no harm