What is the most memorable thing about old Pixel Worlds?

When Magic Stuff was the only farmable, and people would have to farm it for literally hours on end to be able to afford a world lock.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums btw are you days in game?

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Hey, yes I am and thank you

2 Likes

Hi Mindaw and thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember DAILYBONUS when the game was in beta. Very few players, features and items back then.
I also remember it was named Portal Worlds. I still have Portal Worlds installed on my tablet.

Demon and Pixie wings as well.

Also, remembered those times when a subject would be confused as to why he canā€™t enter the VIP? As if it was likeā€¦ wellā€¦

3 Likes

Memorable moment for me was definitely when thousands of unreleased items were thrown into the game

4 Likes

ylko haxing momento lol

The most memorable thing is the old community that had less idiotic people

1 Like

Probably when we used to farm BBB with bananas and potatos.

1 Like

Now it feels like thereā€™s nobody to talk to.
Honestly Iā€™m starting to think about stop playing the game soo much or maybe even stop playing it forever.

I remember years ago, hanging out with a lot of my friends during the summer event. I recall having a crush on one of them but never told them LOL.

I enjoyed the old design of the game and the time when BBB was my main source of profit.

1 Like

And when we thought using a microphone yielded more drops and I called them out on their bs

I dont remember anything from old pw, but i voted anyway to see the results, turns out i cant undo that.

Yeah yeah I know this thread was dead for 9 months

I really wish PW would take the time to create those unique loading screens, not just edit some pixelian wearing a santa hat for Christmas, itā€™s incredibly boring

You know maybe for Summer, they could hire an artist to create a beach scenery with big billy (Is that the correct person?)

And for Easter, thereā€™s an art that shows multiple pixelians looking for easter eggs

For Blacktower, an art of Jacko (Is it Jaako or Jacko, I forgort) holding souls infront of the black tower

And so on

Yeah similar to the fortnite loading screens, where some of them were created by people

I miss the old, more surreal Pixel Worlds loading screen. It had a certain charm to it - although I assume that the devs changed it as it depicted 3D graphics

Friends, I suppose.

1 Like