What killed P2P worlds?

I’ve noticed that P2P worlds aren’t as common as they use to be and that makes me wonder, what happened to cause this? Only noticed PACE being around but other then that i haven’t really noticed any p2p worlds around the game, so is P2P dead or what Happened?

I honestly don’t know

In my mind several reasons.

First some of them were running like gambling world’s - the game won’t have that.

Lots want to charge too big a fee,

Despite the naivety of a few most now don’t trust others , the many years of scamming in multiple ways has seen to that.

The types of players out there have changed

It’s also no coincidence that several were run / set up by players who have been banned!

• all those "… 100% trusted " tags, what an effing nonsense, by whom? Their mum’s ? xD

The game has become way more individual than it was back in the day, clans seem to have struggled because of this as well

Finally I rarely go to someone else’s world, why? Because if that player is a scammer or doing scams not only will they get banned but so will anyone else who is there . At least that’s my perception - as such I ain’t doing it.

Bans did, gambling isn’t allowed mate.

I think you missed a era in pixel worlds, where the admins made “some” p2p stuff allowed

If you give them a prize instead of charging them to enter the bet, you’re safe.

Gambling in a kids mobile game doesn’t seem too normal.

Actually pixelworlds is available on pc as well as mobile.Lots of teenagers and adults play it as well so it is not necessarily a “kids” game

There are so many age groups playing the game it’s incredible.

Totally random but yesterday I was sat in what is best translated as a polytechnic or technical school I noticed 2 guys sat in front of me in the cafeteria playing PW on their phones they were in there 20’s for sure

Writing this reminds me of how lucrative the game could be for Kukouri… again I say wtf are they doing :thinking::thinking: