What Year Did The Game Peak?

What has been your favourite year of playing the game so far and why?
Mine personally would probably be 2020, I didn’t have much to do in my free time apart from playing this game, And it definitely helped escape what was happening in the world at the time. I have so many great memories from this time with friends, making worlds, staying up too late at night tryna become number one in PVP etc
So what’s yours?

1 Like

2018 is the best​:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

2017 :slight_smile:

Newly released and was genuinely a good vibe !

2 Likes

Cool, kinda regret that I missed out on this era, I only started playing in 2018

1 Like

i called it my favourite game at the time. its my first mmo. i really loved the game back then! i was 10 years old and nowadays i dont think im gonna give any random mobile mmo a chance lol.

i dont think i’ll ever feel like im a part of a community again

2 Likes

Damn you are a real OG, good you have those memories tho

1 Like

i think 2018 was my year. i mean, i’m glad i’m not the person i was in 2018 (sometimes i wish i was person that person stilll lol), but i met a lot of people, made a good friend (love u karl), made big profit, and overall i just actually enjoyed the game.

it’s 2023 now, that was 5 years ago which is crazy. i’ve grown so much and i’ve seen others grow too. sometimes growing means changing your priorities in life and for myself, pixel worlds has just become something i don’t think about. this is my first post in a while, i faded away like many others, but i’m not gone.

pixel world will always have a special place inside of me, i have good memories and bad memories but i wouldn’t be the person i am today without this game. the community isn’t what it used to be, but that doesn’t matter to me.

4 Likes

2017 was a lot of fun. When I get old and fondly reminisce on that dinky little pixel block game I loved so much, I’ll be remembering the 2017 PW.

2 Likes

I started playing i think at summer 2020 or 2021, im pretty much a new player

my favorite year is 2021 on pw

2 Likes

I can’t wait til I’m a grandad or smth and tell my grandkids about a funny pixel game I used to play when I was their age

1 Like

Definetly 2020 where I had many friends and much wealth. I believe it was either 2019 or 2020 the PW’s peak was before later going down to wls becoming undtradable, devs quitting and also well known players quitting.

2 Likes

Please do not post on old topics : )

Aargh it’s ok sometimes … Depends on the topic… :laughing:

My answer is about a 9-12 months before Jake left

1 Like

I would say 2021 was the best.I started parlaying more then

Sorry playing was was I meant :man_facepalming:

Idk what year was that(2019 i think???)
But game was very active, prices are low, bytes are cheap, gems easy to get and locks can be traded.
Also, i loved the loading screen so much (there was like 3 humans jumping from a portal. 1 female and 2 mans)