What's On Your Christmas List This Year?

if only doom vr was a thing to cause the mass amounts of blood with your own hands when you glory kill

yes yes i have a mallet and all i need is a gun

1 Like

Superhot is awesome, hope you enjoy the games!

I’m concerned for your mental health, but also glad that I can tell you DOOM VFR exists.

rip and tear until it is done

Indeed…
Doom Guy fishing in ACNH pixel art GIF

I bought a DSLR for myself as an early chirstmas present. I guess I won’t be getting anything else right now.

Nice! Hope you’re able to make good use of it, and have a great Christmas, regardless.

I think I’ll just rip. Die. Because if I ever play doom it’ll be on the hardest difficulty. Masochism pog.

3 Likes

Thanks, I have already put some of the photos on my profile. (they aren’t full size though)

1 Like

just focus on movement only and just shoot randomly

On nightmare you get instakilled by everything though

1 Like
movement is all you need

Not when they have homing missiles.

1 Like

Sounds like something I should do : D I never make New Year’s resolutions since I’d just feel bad if I can’t keep them, but getting more candle holders is something I probably could do XD

1 Like

It’s okay, the candles won’t judge you! :joy:

1 Like

Drugs :flushed:

2 0 c h a r a c t e r s

1 Like

1 Like

I dont think i have anything on my list this year?
I mean, i have an amazon wishlist in general so i might get some books or things off of that. But otherwise its just stuff that i know nobody can afford right now, and just to save up for.

It would’ve been nice to get a tv or a ps5 or something. But in reality im probably just going to get small things for my room or a new tshirt or something.

I’d be content with even just RTX 3060… Oh, and 27" 144Hz IPS monitor

That’s nice of you, I hope that you enjoy the smaller gifts that you’re getting this year, and have great day.

Sounds like you’re planning to deck yourself out, that’s exciting.