Whats your childhood game

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

1 Like

Oldies: Hamsterball, Plants Vs. Zombies, Counter Strike 1.6, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.
Newer: Minecraft, Pixel Worlds (2017), Euro Truck Simulator, Brawlhalla, Clash Royale/of Clans.
Since iā€™m still a child every game is still a childhood game.

oh i forgot it, i played that too :smile:

I forgot some of my best games.

Angry birds (Including, but not limited to Angry Birds Space and Angry Birds Rio.

Bad piggies.

Clash of Clans (Played it since late 2012, I still play with my original village.

Minecraft, I played it until version 1.8, when it in my opinion, went for the worse. 1.6.4 is the best version in my opinion. I remember playing with my brothers on our server in 2012 summer.

My childhood game used to be Little nemo the dream master on the NES, which forward to my 10th age, i had the Nintendo wii console which came in bundle of alot of freeware titles, one of them being the Cave story demo. which i was later introduced to a Freeware version on the PC.

Well I used to play Dungeon Boss, and games like Minion rush subway surfer etc. few years ago,
but I deleted all til now lol

I grew up playing Minecraft, with Roblox being the first MMO i played

PW from 2017

Must be rich, when im 10 or 8 i only got an nitendo 3DS.

I love that games music and even just the design, the sequel fixing most issues and perhaps adding more haha

1 Like

Counter Strike Source and NFS Hot Pursuit throughout my elementary and middle school.

binweevils, roblox, animal jam

Minecraft :ok_hand:
(20 Characters)

i love that question! i have many but i will ask some to dont do a big txt, i loved cs minecraft and growtopia and because of minecraft that i knew growtopia and pixel worlds also the free google games with adobe flash player like mini blocks and the famous club penguim, i miss soo much.

Grootopia is ded veey ded

Avalonia on Facebook, lol.

Mine was this game called pixel worlds it was realesded back in 2000 some of yoy guys mught not know it

Why the 2 year bump. But I played Angry Birds Epic for 800+ hours and cleared it like 7 times

Growtopia and Terraria

GTA, fifa, counter strike

I was a Minecraft kid