Why did this happen?

Hello, I haven’t played Pixel World for a long time and I just played it again yesterday and I noticed that all the items have gone up in price, why are the prices going up?

Dude, many prices have actually fallen massively since the back end of last year …

Also the new limited time shop items seem to have fallen massively so don’t buy and hoarde them

Farmables are getting unheard of prices i sold some grass today for a price i don’t believe !.

How long ago are we talking ?? This time last year weapons, especially guns were way less than now …

PW has been going through some major fake pricing as well . Sales to own accounts and false orders to push price up.

Yesterday I noticed a guy at Pixel station selling wings (i offered) he went onto the pwe and the price of 3 listings of the same item all rose immediately and he even started touting a higher price straight after. There was no coincidence it was pure manipulation In short the items on sale in PWE were all his !

Right now most items i buy are on offer through PWE… You just need to study price history and take account of how many items are available

Welcome back btw

1 Like

Thank you for answering my question!