Why I will never be a mod (Even if I do get all the requirements and answer the application good)

I don’t know, hehe.

I was answering Pokeruss.

But if I were an admin I wouldn’t pick someone based on how long they have played, I would pick someone based on how active they are, how they deal with something, how they communicate with others, and whether they can maintain their patience.

I know someone who would pick moderators and staff only from close friends or only from the same country, ignoring active ones and kind,mature ones. ( I am not going to tell the server because no naming and shaming). :wink:

I don’t see reason for making that reply tbh lol

If I were an admin I would pick as many moderators as I can, see their work first, then demote ones that don’t do a good job.

I just wanted to say the above to admins who maybe read this. hehe

I’m preparing to be a game developer or web/software developer. If I were an admin I would pick people like you, so it is a good sign for you so don’t worry. :smiley:

Ok I checked, it seems like it didnt matter. Also, I checked if there are certain badges or something you need and there is none since I checked Freak, and he did not have any special badges

Yeah, it doesn’t matter in my opinion.

i don’t think that’s a good idea, what will you do if they banned random players for no reason? let’s say 250 players. going to unban all of them?

I just re-read my own comment and I wrote something that could be misunderstood. Sorry, Duckles.

What I meant is picking more high-quality players that seem trusted then test them, if they don’t exceed the expectation then demote. So not like trying to be perfect at first choice because being a perfectionist isn’t good. I hope this clears up.

If there are mistakes please tell mw. :+1:

2 Likes

Free 250 Golden VIP :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Same reason you made yours. Someone pointing out that something pointless isn’t pointless, on the other hand yours was.

: D

Thanks for reaching out to me. I will remember this and contact you once I get into game development. Currently, I am studying Python and web development. :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s better to become a regular person than to work half of your life unpaid just because of moderating a game.

The 2 and 3 is making me think we’re very common to eachother :ok_hand:.

I dont see reason for making this reply
Lol the “I don’t see reason” strike