Why is Pixel Worlds losing players to Growtopia?

Give them to me i want to gamble and break the rules of growtopia :star_struck:

1 Like

I didn’t wear a suit when I logged to Growtopia this week, I am treated for 3 degree burns

2 Likes

Geez i didn’t know they could roast people

1 Like

Growtopia’s graphics makes the grinch look pretty.

2 Likes

Sure why not, I still haven’t gotten my dream item yet

Nah more like…BOTH GAMES ARE LOOSING PLAYERS TO OTHER GAMES. Yep

3 Likes

pixel worlds compared to growtopia is like quality over quantity. the pw community seems pretty nice to me. growtopia have bunch of scammer,hacker,auto farmer, spammer. there is only tiny amount spammer in pw since u cant stack text like in growtopia and the spammer in pw is not harmful

1 Like

Because CK was extremely out of touch with the community.

Community: “We want new dungeons!”
CK: “Let’s add jetraces!”
Community: “We want a messaging system!”
CK: “Why not add best set?”
Community: “We want to change our usernames!”
CK: “Sure! Did you mean a card game?”

I hope Jake will finally add, or at least consider what the community wants.

Right now Jake said he wants to go back to “sandbox” type of PW, that’s building :sweat:
I hope not, because when they finish, there aren’t going to be many players left still playing for building that only small portions of people wait for. And I kinda don’t see how much can be improved in PW to make it more “sandbox”… Rotation of blocks, ok. It’s a tiny feature but it’s going to help, it’s good if they add it. But other than that, people care about other things

It’s true, but Pixel Worlds is losing more players to Growtopia now than Growtopia to Pixel Worlds. Both games are losing players because they can’t offer anything new anymore (Growtopia was offering that without Ubisoft, PW was offering that in 2019) and there aren’t games like PW and GT, so this seriously shows that these games are doing something soo wrong that even players who like this kinda games don’t want to play them anymore :roll_eyes:

GT has graphics like PW in 144p, but they have things that PW doesn’t and that’s why they’re still alive :sweat:

That’s literally the exact opposite of what the community wants, great job… :man_facepalming:

If they want it to be a true sandbox game, they would add godmode for world owners and not just admins.

And sandbox is literally what everybody edits was for - multiplayer, online, sandbox game with godmode for owners and infinite blocks (provided you have unlocked them).

That’s why we made this video, we hope developers see it and understand why PW is going down more and more. BC store and tons of items were a filler, it’s time to seriously think what makes PW good for people. Even if they start to make polls on forums it’s not going to show that “they’re weak”, it’s going to show that they seriously want to make this game great with help of community. This community wants to help them to make Pixel Worlds great, like Growtopia’s community wanted to make Growtopia great but they stopped when they saw Ubisoft’s not going to listen

Jake said he wanted to make this game kinda RPG like 2 years ago…what happened?
Sometimes we just look at other games and think “man, I wish Kukouri knew what people want so much…”

Time to start playing breaworlds :sunglasses:

Sandbox was what the game initially was, It definitely isn’t the opposite of what everyone wants. They’re just going back to their roots. They can still do things like dungeons.

5 Likes

Finallyyy I agree on this part

It’s kinda true, but by “sandbox” Jake said “building”. If by “sandbox” he meant new dungeons, improving old features (nether, sb, hangar, pvp, fishing and things that worked), long term goals, nobody would be against it :sweat:
PW is already a sandbox, building changes are ok, but that’s 1 month of work tops. If they take 6 months, there aren’t gonna be any players left to ask for opinion

We kinda stopped believing in a “new dungeon”, because it’s announced every 3 months since 2019 :roll_eyes:

Jake discussed about giving us tools to make our own dungeons (place mobs and stuff) if they would do that it would be really awesome.

3 Likes

I would like an actual update than user made dungeons, there could be ruin buildings you could find in them, biomes, loot, hundreds of items, a user made update sounds not as fun as a full fledged update like mining

Now that’s what I call awesome. I wonder if these custom dungeons will have rewards…

Already kinda getting tired of parkour worlds winning WOTW.

2 Likes

We’d be hyped too, because that’s a great idea. But he actually said that in 2019 too, same like about dungeons, making PW more RPG et cetera. That’s why we stopped being hyped, because those things aren’t coming and each x months they repeat that “they actually wanna do that” or “they’re working on it”. Now it’s more like a tool to hype people about something else :pensive:

1 Like

Watching the stream and it looks like something is actually gonna change!

Right now only heard 1 thing about it, but that’s a sign :smiley: