Why PW is Better then GT

I don’t experience these problems, other then the abyss dash person glitching out completly.

1 Like

Both. Both are good.

I personally like PW more then GT because like I’ve said in my post, its more profitable. I still like GT tho, just wish accounts weren’t hacked as much.

1 Like

I got a bit worried there until I realized you were talking about GT.

3 Likes

Oh lmao sorry I should’ve been more clear, also nice to see the Dev of one of my favorite games!

1 Like

Not only that, the server is horrible too. I already have low internet, so im constantly being barraged by “Error Connecting!” and “Too many players…” I just wanna clear my treasure blast dammit!

What if pw surgery update :eyes:

1 Like

no hate against GT, but i honestly prefer PW’s graphics compared to GT’s and i used to play GT a lot back in 2013. not sure if it’s just me but GT’s graphics looks pretty flat but PW’s has quite a lot of details in it. also, the particle effects used in PW is getting better and better (imo).

an example of PW’s graphics being better than GT’s, enter a new world in both games and look at the background, clearly PW one looks better and not as flat as GT’s. again, no hate, GT players please don’t take it personal.

2 Likes

I liked GT up until Ubisoft acquired it and all of that turmoil with their development decisions came up. Not to mention the reach of toxicity that goes unmoderated as well as people creating software to use hacks. There is a lot more to do in PW compared to GT when it comes to the features and how expanded they are.

3 Likes