Wls are officially becoming untradeable. What do you think?

keep the lock tokens then?

Are admins or mods active in this forum?

Maybe they can help us here.

Not really, or I am not sure

How to trade your WL:

1. Lock a random world with PL
  2. Trade your key to a player
  3. Once accepted, the player removes the PL and he/she gets the PL
  4. Traded.:relieved:

Anyways, even if this is possible, I don’t think ppl will trade with this method, but it’s still possible to do this.

Will it be possible to trade worlds?

I’m still against the idea as we’ve had this way for so long. As well as some possible loopholes That I can think of. But I really hope the reduce the provision back to 5% for non vip player. 10% is alot and can affect it easily.

Imagine if weren’t allowed to trade anymore😂 That would just suck

1 Like

well i dont play anymore xD the economy must be going crazy rn.

i always wanted them to do it before too long but it has been too long. but whatever im excited for some major change.

1 Like

Two things:

• You should not lose the value of your wls when the changes come to stay. On that day when wls become untradeable the need for bytes rise so badly that it reaches the 219/wl for a long time. That is my personal prediction and it makes sense when you think of it.

• I think the developers should indeed fix the tax system. Or at least make it exponentially decreasing as selling an expencive item in pwe is in no way worth it as the byte taxes are astronomical. In simplier language, the more expencive price you set, the lower the tax should be.

“the more expensive price you set, the lower the taxes will be”

The government would like a word with you…

Taxes are static, regardless of the price. Here they are 21% and 21% permanently until they decide to change it.

1 Like

What a give upper :joy:
(They’re thinking too advanced. They’ll regret giving away their stuff ngl. Literally the stupidest way to quit the game because of the new update.)

1 Like

I don’t think you haven’t checked out pw official, they said they’ll re-balance the bytecoins. So dEfInAteLy they’ll do that.

And yes, tax provisions should be less atlest -1% or -2%

3 Likes

I mean, they’ve only confirmed it today so.
cde94c6ec029023

1 Like

For all people who got panic and start selling your world locks, here a thing for you

You can always trade your world lock into byte coins in pixel station and yeah I know it’s only 219 now, but jake said they gonna adapt the price when the update is released,
if the price of byte coins is 250 or 300/World lock when the update released then they gonna change it in pixel station from 219 to adapts to that price.
So there is nothing to worry about, keep ur head and don’t quit.

1 Like

I have always said this, and I’ve been waiting for years for the World Locks to be replaced by another brand new currency for trading. The developers might have done this way too late, but it’s better than anything else.
I’ve read a lot of opinions from both sides, and to be honest, as a veteran player of the game, I think this change is going to be for good. The pros are greater than its cons. Maybe the economy will be a little unstable in the first weeks after the update is released, but then people will have to adapt, and they will get used to it after a while. After all, that’s how economy and the real world works.

There’s nothing people should fear, since the developers will make sure to balance the prices, and nobody is going to lose value. Stay calm.

1 Like

I literally don’t understand what all the fuss is about. It’s just a new currency, for example you travel somewhere else in the world and they use a different currency, you get used to it and use it? It’s not that hard in my opinion. (Not specially about talking here on the forums)

2 Likes

People are acting like it’s the end of the world but it’s not, but of course like most things this will take some getting used to.

2 Likes

I struggle with getting used to years changing (hell I still feel like 2015 was just like 3 years ago) so it’s gonna feel weird seeing people refer to prices of cheaper items in the hundreds and the really expensive items in like, the millions

1 Like

kukouri rn
face6