World bug?

I lost my items on mannequin I don’t know how but I think I got world bug losing my mining gears it’s been 2days still haven’t fix it’s like duplicating things losing my items to get another green flippers lmao

2 Likes

Did you give anyone rights to the world? It’s not a glitch.Its either a hacker or you accidentally did something to it or u gave someone minor/full rights to the world

1 Like

Yeh I thinks thats how they duplicate items I feel like the world got rollback as long with my character since the item in mannequin was flippers after that I swap my things to break then I got kicked from the game for about 10mins after that I noticed the world got rollback cuz the Spike bomb I break is still there same as the item on mannequin.but the item on mannequin that i just got which is flippers is still on my inven losing the item that I swap to mannequin I wish it was expensive item lmao

It’s a world error sadly the world rollback causing the flippers to duplicate and lose the previous item in mannequin that i swapped

Yesterday I fed my 2 pets as normal, picked up an incoming loot and sent the other on a quest.

When I went back to feed again both were still there . The world clearly ‘rolled back’

I only have a few chests in said world and I’m unsure if I lost any gem pouches or not… - didn’t pay enough attention …

For me it was annoying more than anything else

1 Like

Sad but true about pixelworlds rules I got warned lmao I just wanted to break spikebomb peacefully