World with world lock got removed

My world with world lock got removed and lock by random player and everything i owned lost. :slightly_frowning_face:

The case here signifies the decaying of your lock. Are you sure you had logged in within 365 days?

1 Like

World lock can decay? Isn’t it not suppose to?

Nope, world locks and platinum locks decay after 365 days of inactivity.

They decay after 365 of not playing

1 Like

And small locks or any other equivalent (such as large locks, medium locks, battle locks, etc.) decay in 90 days. Decaying of a lock can easily be surpassed by logging in your account even if for a moment.

Don’t you mean 90…

What i find incredible is someone not signing in for over a year and being upset about losing it all. Err visit the game more dude

I still believe the game should have set this up much shorter from outset … Even 6 months is a long time !

NB newbie locks only last 30 days !

Also many players put small/medium/large locks on a world and also place a WL.
Now if the WL is outside of the lesser one when that lesser lock decays after 90days everything within its area is breakable and/or removable . It is NOT protected by the WL until that decayed lock is itself broken and the newly opened area falls under the WLs protection
-This i have seen countless times…

On the latter it’s quite possible to remove every single item and leave the decayed lock in place. On the original players return to the game the lock would recover and said player would be left scratching their head as to how the stuff is gone when the lock is intact … :thinking:

Again if you are protecting stuff with one of the lesser locks sign in !

I have no issues about taking stuff from decayed worlds … some are not found until years after a player has left

It’s part of the game

I have forgotten a large portion of the game mechanics. Thanks.

1 Like