Yep, another Pixel Worlds Gem Calculator site on the world wide web

Hi! I am sad that Shawn’s (or Parmashawn’s) calculator doesn’t exist anymore and there’s nothing quite like it anymore. And even Ryxa’s one vanished from the internet. I hope this one doesn’t, please don’t idk break it somehow.
The site is at “pw-gems-calculator.netlify.app”.
I decided to make a website that basically is the same thing but obviously visually different and CRTL+F friendly, I am an avid CRTL+F (or just search in webpage) user and it was a bit annoying to try to find the right fish slot with my eyes. So now you can CRTL+F and type: “dumbfish small” and you are at the right place to fill in the slot.

And people on Discord kind of bullied me by saying that I should make my own. So yeah:
Fine, I did it. I finally made my own one, it’s at “pw-gems-calculator.netlify.app”. It was pretty simple like you assured me. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles like Parmashawn’s one had but it still suffices my needs of fish gem and mgem calculations.

Everything on the site is subject to change, I assure you that there is a lot more to come to the site, I’m planning of adding short URLs like Shawn’s one had but I have no time for developing this yet.

4 Likes