You know what's sad?

That a Wii channel that got created 8 years ago in 2013, had a lot better Contest feature than the fairly new “Best Set” we have now in PW.

• The themes were a lot better. Not just “Red”, “Blue” or “Autumn”.
  • There were multiple contests running at the same time, so if you missed the previous contest, you always could enter a new one.

Your account got rated by your performance (how many votes did your submitted characters get), and how many popular characters did you vote.

There was free-posting too, outside of a contest, where you could post your character to a network and other people could give it stars. If you got the most stars, you got the title of “Master Mii Artisan” and a golden namecard.

Yes, I promised to stop “wiiposting”. But this exact thing has been irking me for a lot of time, how lazily the best set feature was spewed out and how WiiConnect24 in 2013 had it 10 times better.

Sorry to Orangehairguy, Fazeus, and any other people that this post bothered. For you, you can set this thread to “Muted” so it doesn’t show up in post lists for you.
JefEbdrz4e

2 Likes

What is even sadder is that you still post about mii, wii and ban after all these months…

2 Likes

Also, I toned down the Wiiposts a bit. This post was however inevitable, because the best set is actually very lacking and feels like it was slapped together in 15 days.

1 Like

I don’t think this is a good reason to make topics ALWAYS about the same subject.

3 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I could’ve also posted how Jake opening his stream shop is like this animation, but I didn’t:
ezgif-6-1e7e9381092b
Apparently the forums allow only GIFs up to 4MB, so the GIF is compressed to hell and back.

@Dev Any explanation as to why image uploading is so restricted? The GIF posted here is like 7x its original speed only to make it knock off some MB and be able to upload it.

1 Like

To save space lol

1 Like

day 1 of posting this until he stops

4 Likes

Nobody cares tho

Who asked

Why is ondrashrek so oblivious

Many people struggle with addictions to drugs and alcohol these are quite minor addictions compared to ondrashreks addictions about bans mii wii and all the other idiotic things he likes.

Does ondrashrek want people to hate him

You do know its not just me and fazeus everybody hates you on this forum…

We all enjoyed while you were on your ban.

Ahh rant finished

I agree with lukepopp

Ima spam this till you stop

2 Likes

AYYYYYYYYY LEZ GO
a new mii post.
(applause)

I did something naughty today :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

In all seriousness though, I’m pretty sure there’s another forum dedicated to Wiis or maybe even a subreddit. Sadly however, most of us here don’t have wiis or have moved on past them, so I highly suggest toning them down even further.

3 Likes

or rather just never post about them.

Classic

You know what’s also sad? Exam week in school.

That’s as irrelevant to post here as your wii crap.

1 Like

“The important thing is to never stop questioning” - Albert Einsten