"Moderator" is NOT a valid ban reason

Seriously though, what if you play PW, and then wake up to have your account banned. The only reason you see is “Moderator”. It essentially tells you nothing.
You try to recall what could have you possibly done, but you’re sure that you did nothing.

Sometimes people just genuinely NOT know what is their ban reason.

…is a crappy excuse for not telling the reason. If “you 100% know what you did”, why do the OTHER ban reasons exist then?

If you get banned for Moderator in Rec Room, there’s also an extra note to tell you what exactly is the reason, like this:

Or this:

The message says all.

If you got banned for “Moderator” reason, this means you did illegal things inside and / or outside the game.

Did you read my post?

Im not even reading it lol

2 Likes

Some people made more than one thing

Ahhh, my favorite threads from my FAVORITE USER.

2 Likes

As i said, if you get this reason as your ban, you know what you did.

Other reasons exist to add some details, if you host a drop game for example, you will get banned for “Scamming”, using hacks, “Using Hacks Tools / Macros”
I guess it’s pretty simple.

“Moderator” reason meaning you did a lot of things that are against the game rules that can’t be listed in a ban.

Like if you combine : using hacks, swearing, scamming
You will simply get “Moderator” as your ban reason or “Breaking the Game Rules”.

3 Likes

topic number 127 involving bans

topic number 17 involving ban reasons

topic number 3 about moderator not being a valid ban reason

3 Likes

You’d be that 1 brain dead kid that everyone assume has no brain to even begin with.

good to see that you’re back at being annoying :blush:

2 Likes

u bloody hell u lol shush

It’s you vs basically everyone else.

I’m glad that I’m annoying you :slightly_smiling_face:

bruh lol idc i anoy u bek ok

Why does this bring a strong feeling of déjà vu

2 Likes

Ondrashek making his 100th thread about bans and moderation

Kermit typing GIF

6 Likes

1 Like