Your childhood cartoon?

So, question is easy, what’s yours childhood favorite cartoon?
Reply them below.

My childhood cartoon

Was mostly spongebob…
spongeo

2 Likes

Too many to mention, but I can say SpongeBob, all of the 2016-2019 cartoon network shows specially Steven universe and regular show :sunglasses:

Even if I am almost at my 18’s, doesn’t mean I am forbidden to watch them :flushed:.

2 Likes

moment when I am curious to know 1nb4’s real age :flushed:

1 Like

17 next January :partying_face:
owowowowowo

2 Likes

As a kid, I had a bunch of Spongebob tapes since we didn’t have cable or anything. I also watched a ton of whatever was on TV with public broadcasting.
Nothing specific though, but they were enjoyable cartoons.
I did also have a LOT of Pokémon Anime tapes way back in the day too, which I watched a ton of.

3 Likes

Oh yea, I also want to add pokemon xy-xyz-sun&moon, basketball animes, one piece, Naruto and mm. Blend S (I thought cartoon and anime is wrong) I’m probably misunderstand

1 Like

I watched a lot of Adventure time and The amazing world of gumball as a kid

2 Likes

RobotBoy

2 Likes

I loved regular show, adventure time and the amazing world of gumball.

3 Likes

Adventure Time and Regular Show
I also remember a pink dog who was owned by 2 really old people but I dont remember what that cartoon was called lol

1 Like

Mumindalen or alternatively the Finnish language version of it. I watched a ridiculous amount of both versions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tio_ZmHf4Y
Jag kan påstå att Mumindalen är definitivt det bästa barnprogrammet som finns.

1 Like

Its courage the cowardly dog and yea i watched that as well lol

2 Likes

Roobarb & Custard, specifically the 1974 series.

The original 1974 series of Roobarb & Custard came far before my time, however, my nana and grandad owned a tape containing the series.

Whenever we visited, I’d always watch Roobarb & Custard on their really old TV, and it’d keep me entertained for a good couple of hours before going home, and for that reason, it holds some sentimental value, more so than other shows I watched back at home.

1 Like

Does that mean your age is 20+ rn :flushed:

I’m 19 right now, but I’ll be 20 next year. Pretty accurate guess though, how did you get so close?

1 Like

I thought you watched the cartoon at 1974 :sweat_smile:.

Nope, I watched it in the early 2000’s.

1 Like

This picture sums me up very well

(If you know the caption)

Spongebob

As a baby, I watched “Dora the Explorer” every day. To the point where the first word that came from my mouth is “Doaa”. My mom was upset lol.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Idk about you guys but I used to have a bunch of these dvds

1 Like