Your favorite PW character design

So what NPC character design do you like the most in Pixel Worlds? This is about any NPC, from quest characters to even monsters you find in dungeons.

Personally, I think the Clans NPC has the coolest design.

The mix of fantasy and sci-fi with the whole robotic face, hooded robes, sword, staff, and that little pet thing that I can’t really tell if it’s like a slime or a ghost ball or something.
My only complaint is that for such a cool designed character, it’s too bad they’re tucked away in some corner of the Pixel Station only to tell you about clans; which only brand new players would only really find useful.

2 Likes

1 Like

I was about to say this guy and then had a smile on my face when the thread had this guy

1 Like

Imagine if there was something like dark faction clan NPC. That was gonna be sick

1 Like

I like him

1 Like

3 Likes

Perhaps, but I think he’s kinda meant to be a neutral character, since he talks about both factions and his staff has ribbons for both sides.
That be said, his general outfit does make him look quite light faction themed

Best npc

1 Like

Butterfly npc pretty cool looking too. But yes, Clan NPC No.1

That one rat selling dark stone stuff

Is it this one with the fursuit?

1 Like

No…

That animatronic isn’t ingame.

1 Like

my favorite is
is very good

You can find all the NPCs here.

It is useless but it cool tho.
Wait I just realized, is he a robot???

2 Likes

Personally, I think he is. I mean his face underneath is metallic with a glowing light, along with his metallic arms and feet, but for all we know, those could be just armor and a mask.

Who knows? Maybe the character has a lot to do with the lore given how clan-oriented ADE is.

1 Like

Only cause he reminds me of the Goblins from Gringotts.

20210812_211243

1 Like