YouTube stuff idk

Hi everyone im Mikey_Pro_Rich and i wanted to tell you im trying to make a yt channel and an instagram acc and i might need some tips so if you could tell me them that would be great. Btw im new to discord and my main world in pixel worlds is named: hmmtfd. ty for your time

There’s literally no harm in trying. It’s like saying you shouldn’t join the army because people will have a higher rank than you, it’s dipsh*t logic.

dont listen to others. open a channel. i support you man!

3 Likes

wait but then if he opens a channel, he’s listening to you which goes against don’t listen to others

SHUT UP BEACH-

wasn’t meant to be evil, but really thats not good for asking somebody doing something the guy didnt wanted to, you can’t control other peoples.

Also i have tips for you Mikey (why is theres a pro and rich in your name btw-), try making good thumbnails, maybe use obs to record (never use bandicam), edit your video. That’s it

Also @Ekipalisbiggestfan prob ur gonna be banned soon enough

others like negative people

thats rude :frowning: i alrady have 2 subs and i want to make a yt channel for fun

thank you ghost :slight_smile: my yt is mikey_pro_playzz

so rude :frowning: i dont want to compete i just want a channel i just want to have fun on yt

I believe in you Mikey, be one of the best out there!

1 Like

pro tip: dont make videos like this:
dont beg for anything on youtube it bores people.
another pro tip:
dont just make you pfp roblox character maybe a drawing of your roblox character but dont put it there without any editing or smth
(my own pfp with my own drawing [idk why but youtube shows this name to some people instead of ghost2130] )
vs
(one of my test channels without original pfp)
pro tip number 3:
make thumbnails. they interest people so they click more
(my own video)
vs
(again my own video)

i cant draw well :grimacing: but i might try to get someone to do a drawing for me

and im not making only gaming vids now btw

ah i see

have you watched my channel?

yes i have watched your channel

ok thank you. did u sub

I like your confidence Mikey_Pro_Rich, you have given me an idea to also try out Youtube now so soon ill try it out