Youtuber Collab

Hello everyone me and my friends were planning on doing a not as popular youtuber collab. If you want to join email me at thenoobiscool2011@gmail.com. The collab so far has: Mikey_Pro_Playzz (me), Jrd_Pro1 (my brother), Meli_Playzz, and Nathan Blox. If you want to join comment ur channel name and email me abt it.

A little mistake by adding 2011 in your email

1 Like

Yeah :joy: pretty funny if we soeak the truth

what will i get from this?

when i saw 2011 i thought ‘‘cant believe he is 6’’ then realized we are not at 2017 anymore. damn time passes fast

Time flies too fast. Last year at this time i didn’t have a child and now i’m suddenly a father of two like wtf

hi suddenly a father of two like wtf, im (not) dad

jokes aside congrats man

1 Like

Time didn’t pass fast for me. Maybe own a watch?

Thaaanks :orange_heart::orange_heart::heart_on_fire::purple_heart::purple_heart::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::purple_heart::heart_on_fire::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::orange_heart:

i do own a watch. idk how it change the course of time

Maybe because I’m studying too hard. Idk man I’ve finished three 160 page notebooks in the span of two months because my dad wants me to get into some big university. Really don’t have that much time to play. My watches batteries died, so now I have no way of checking the time except the phone which my brother has and he’s busy playing some jack*#$ roblox game.

well the collab is already made and on my main channel so u dont have to worry jerks

i am 15 days late but wtf thats too less compared to mine

It’s still a decent amount for me. This is talking about one subject (maths), mind you. I’d consider this cool or alright for a child like me.

I’m going to [EXPLICIT] die from coffee.

same lmao. i cant sleep well at nights cus of studying/coffee