[đź”’]10 Platinum Lock giveaway

I need urgent help, prize is: 10 Platinum Locks. Yes you read that correctly, 10 PLS!
(Note: it is not 100% guaranteed that someone will win)
RULES:

1. Introduce yourself a little.
  2. Explain why you want to win 10 PLS and what you would do with them.
  3. Think of a common portal ID and write it down. Some examples of common portal IDS: In, Out, Back, Lol, Outside, Farm, Shop etc.
    All 3 steps must be completed or you are disqualified

The more IDS you write the higher the chance is to win. You can write as many IDS as you want.
The person who did step 1-2 and comments the correct ID will win 10 PLS.

What counts as an ID? Anything that doesn’t start with a number/symbol and doesn’t include a space. Can only be between 2 and 15 characters. (ID is also known as a target)

I cannot prove that this giveaway is legitimate, so if you think it’s fake I can completely understand. As I already mentioned there are no guaranteed winners.

The giveaway end date is unknown, I will comment when the giveaway ends.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Good Luck

Update 1: Tried out all of your ID’s, no winners yet

It would make more sense for this to be an in game portal instead of a thread for spamming words.

1 Like

You’re right, I’ll update the rules a bit
Hopefully it’s better now

This is interesting for what reason are you giving away 1000wls that’s a lot

I will reveal why I’m doing this when the giveaway ends.

I am little pw youtuber who wants to do profit,funny videos for share these with Community .i love editing videos,Music, Mining, forums.
2. Why i want to win?
I actually have no hope to win and i dont Even Prefer To win,but it would help me alot in game, for profiting, adversting my Channel.
3.ID: Lobby,upper,lower

uh alright

I’m Sukuso, I’m not very known since I’ve done nothing prominent and have only recently started using forums and I kinda just play pixel worlds to try and get rich, but thanks to my poor decision making I’m stuck at like 1-2 pl. I wanna win for no real reason it’s just nice to have wls/pls I suppose.

IDs: Shop, Farm, Back, Outside, In, Out, Forward, Proceed, Down, Up, List, Other Side, ???, Inside, Descend, Ascend, Forward, Away, Within, Indoors, Outdoors, Shop1, Shop2, Shop3, Shop4, Shop5, Shop6, Shop7, Shop8, Shop9, Shop0, Farm1, Farm2, Farm3, Farm4, Farm5, Farm6, Farm7, Farm8, Farm9, Farm0, Back1, Back2, Back3, Back4, Back5, Back6, Back7, Back8, Back9, Back0, In1, In2, In3, In4, In5, In6, In7, In8, In9, In0, Out1, Out2, Out3, Out4, Out5, Out6, Out7, Out8, Out9, Out0, Forward1, Forward2, Forward3, Forward4, Forward5, Forward6, Forward7, Forward8, Forward9, Forward0, Proceed1, Proceed2, Proceed3, Proceed4, Proceed5, Proceed6, Proceed7, Proceed8, Proceed9, Proceed0, Down1, Down2, Down3,Down5, Down6, Down7, Down8, Down9, Down0, Up1, Up2, Up3, Up4, Up5, Up6, Up7, Up8, Up9, Up0, List1, List2, List3, List4, List5, List6, List7, List8, List9, List0, Inside1, Inside2, Inside3, Inside4, Inside, Inside6, Inside7, Inside8, Inside9, Inside0, Descend1, Descend2, Descend3, Descend4, Descend5, Descend6, Descend7, Descend8, Descend9, Descend0, Ascend1,Ascend2, Ascend3, Ascend4, Ascend5, Ascend6, Ascend7, Ascend8, Ascend9, Ascend0, Forward1, Forward2, Forward3, Forward4, Forward5, Forward6, Forward7, Forward8, Forward9, Forward0, Away1, Away2, Away3, Away4, Away5, Away6, Away7, Away8, Away9, Away0, Within1, Within2, Within3, Within4, Within5, Within6, Within7, Within8, Within9, Within0, Indoors1, Indoors2, Indoors3, Indoors4, Indoors5, Indoors6, Indoors7, Indoors8, Indoors9, Indoors0, Outdoors1, Outdoors2, Outdoors3, Outdoors4, Outdoors5, Outdoors6, Outdoors7, Outdoors8, Outdoors9, Outdoors0, Go In, Go Out

1. I am a friendly PW player who wants to profit and get rich.I like to talk with my friends and like to hear music, what i do pretty often while i’m playing PW.
  2. Because that would really help me to profit, because my Budget would be higher and i could invest more in different things.
  3. sets, machines, production, potions, storage, main world, farm, friends world, set world, buy, trade, graffitis, guestbooks, donation boxes, parkour, Portal room, other side, left, right, about, nether, secret base, Magic Cauldrons, second storage, spike bomb/sb farm, help break, giveaway, chilling area etc.

Note: is it possible to copy the ID’s from others?

lol i got pretty much

lol he found a world with something above 10pl dropped in an area only accessible by portal and now is trying to guess it LMAO

6 Likes

It is not possible to copy ID’s from others, but you can modify the copied word. For example Sukuso suggested the word “Down” so you can suggest Down1 or Down11 or Down123 etc. Using numbers is more likely to work. I see you used seperate words like set world, I will use it as setworld.

Dang ok time to edit

1 Like

oof k well see :upside_down_face:

Yes, you are correct.

would be funny if the portal was private

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, Down is still more likely to work than Down1

That can’t stop me because I cant read

1.) Hi I am a Forumer who wants to make the game better.
2.) If you give me 10 PLs, I will host a 1PL giveaway ingame & 5 PLs giveaway at the forums. 100% no clickbait.
3.) :helloreadmeplsorelse :readmenevergannsgiveyouupnevergonnaletyoudownreadme
:whywouldineedtoputidsitmakesnosense
:scamgiveawayquestionmarkwhoknows

Sorry, your IDs need to be less than 16 characters

:verytall
:verysmall
:nevergonna
:giveyou
:upnever
:gonnalet
:youdown

1 Like