[šŸ”’]10 Platinum Lock giveaway

1. Yeah Iā€™m orangehairguy I have been playing pw for just under 2 years and I enjoy having fun with friends

2.This would be great to win it would really help me in game

1. For all my ids I just use 2 random letters like maybe cg and then jh or something so thinking about what you would use might help

I suggest changing your IDā€™s for safety reasons but thanks for telling what IDā€™s you use, that might be really helpful

Well if I choose a 2 letter the chances of them guessing is 1 in 600 and also I would use like maybe 3 letters for any important portal

Itā€™s not a good idea, make it at least 6 characters including at least 1 number. Itā€™s similar to an actual password.

I am the normal pw player and i am bored from trying earn wls and i want to make pixel worlds biggest Pixel Art Collection

Ids: up, down, out, inside, asd, dsa, enter, retne, out, tuo,

This is such a ridiculous thread tbh. Thereā€™s so many possibilities itā€™s near impossible to guess a portal password. Itā€™s like trying to guess Jakeā€™s password. Half of my portal passes arenā€™t even actual words + like mentioned above, the portal could be private.

4 Likes

This thread is ridiculous indeed. But Iā€™m willing to do it since itā€™s really worth it. There are almost endless possibilities but players donā€™t usually make IDā€™s like m9ds81m2ns. In my opinion 99% of all portal IDā€™s are simple. Itā€™s very far from guessing Jakeā€™s password. I donā€™t actually know if it doesnā€™t work on a private portal, I havenā€™t tested it, but I originally thought it also works on private portals. Trust me, itā€™s 100% worth it at least giving it a shot, Iā€™ve guessed portal IDā€™s before.

also i dont actually drop any items over 10wls available id just put in display case or chest

In case you do, use a stronger ID

1 Like

Why are you doing this?

You can message me privately!

2 Likes

you own the world he found?

1.im a small player that love nether and secret base also collecting rare items also i love sabers and other weapons that actually very rare. i want to make my first blueprint item alien orb soon!
2.i want to win because i need 10pl for buying expensive stuff and buying new legendary weapons! and also like buying legendary+ items. i need to get more things and discover new items also im a jetpack collector i will get all jetpacks ingame! (insane)
3.IDs:game,profit,songs,blueprints,create,weapons,noob,pro,legendary,easy

HitLaugh

2 Likes

UPDATE: The giveaway has ended. No winners.

So what happened?

There is a world called FPV which had TONS of pls dropped, right now the world lock has been removed and the pls have been taken. Iā€™m pretty confused what exactly happened but at least I got a free 3 letter world.

Better luck next time.

2 Likes

Just a 2017 player trying to find the game fun again.
I have to finish the hardest parkour-training world , and that means I need wls for gems , to get the color blocks and everything else.
id : yes

I feel like this could be a scam because he will enter the IDs given and maybe find resources, just a theory. Also why would you host s giveaway that thereā€™s no guaranteed winners, why not just directly tell us what you want such as IDs for portals without this giveaway?

1 Like

No one would just give me id suggestions for free. 10 Platinum locks is a great motivation.

Thats just a kid move. Just saying.
You could have got yourself a hacker at least.

1 Like