A way to see the old forums

It genuinely sucks that they didn’t at least include an archive either, because dev was saying something about spending a week or two archiving and/or backing up the old forums, so I guess they just ended up forgetting the idea.

3 Likes

That’s fair enough, not much I can do to intervene there.

If I try and visit any of the forums archives on the Wayback Machine, I just get an error saying that the forums are using some kind of measure that prevent viewing.

1 Like

Oh, haven’t done it myself so maybe it really won’t let you go back, idk

There’s a low chance that the browser I was using it on (Opera) was the issue, I’ll try it out using Chrome later.

1 Like

Yeah, they were literally saying originally that these new forums were taking months because they were moving all the data from the old forums.

2 Likes

Luckily there’s a cool tutorial

1 Like

Tutorial hype

1 Like

POGGER KRABS POGGER KRABs

1 Like

This isn’t any better, but different content may be found:

Because the redirections for the old forum were a mess, other addresses will yield different results (forums.pixelworldsgame.com, forum.pixelworldsgame.com, www.pixelworldsgame.com etc.). From these, only the “forums” one seems to find anything, but the contents seem do differ from those in the OP.

Now I can stalk my friends who used to turn their activity off in game. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes