An Alternative To "Vending Machines"

deco? vending machine should be the opposite of pwe. instead of paying off bc, pay wl instead.

it will be cool if they add one actually

Naaa, vending machine without any function is gud

2 Likes

A hard no from me. I don’t think we need vending machine that functions like in Growtopia.

1 Like

Ngl but that’s a great idea.

vending machine should function if you have mining coins
gives you branded soft drinks :sunglasses:

XD I can see some poor fellow trying to access a vending machine only to realize hours later that it’s just a prop.

1 Like

No…the point here is that the vending machine is supposed to be just a useless prop…it’s basically a troll to all the players begging for vending machines to be added to the game o___o

If they pre announced that they were adding it, it would be better, because everyone would freak out and start buying Vending Machine name related worlds, then they would spend a few days raging about how it’s bugged and not working, and then we get to enjoy the tears as they realize it’s just for show XD

Yea, I get that now. That was before I joined in the forums and never knew what disadvantages will go on.

what about there is a button like pwe and some npc but when you press it.a text will pop out like ‘‘get pranked!’’ or ‘‘Lol nothing here’’ or something XD