Anyone else get this? (menu screen glitch+mystery numbers) account haunted?!?

besides… why would i want this fixed? what about the numbers? is this a sign from God telling me that this is my lucky break?

I found the responsible!

He is right here, it’s F!

Nah but seriously… Message support, it must be really annoying for you and i think you should message support with the title “URGENT: GLITCHED ACCOUNT” or smth… i wish you good luck with that…

1 Like

it’s not annoying at all…

bruh u also in the lore server

i posted different screenshots of the same glitch some time ago

looks like they deleted it though

@RetNos

sorry have to send this to you it’s a good capture of the glitch also using my iPhone camera slo-mo to record, and edit to speed up and crop out the waiting part in the beginning

https://imgur.com/a/Tfy3GiM

also deleted everything and installed again so idk what the heck is happening

Looks like you slowed the video down to me.

which one? the first or second one?

I think you messed up the code, if im not wrong, have you ever changed or do anything to the code?

Edit: Oh nevermind you said you reinstall, i think some bugs with the assets folders
when does this start happening to you?
And i think, I THINK those numbers, images, and other things, are from the assets of pw

You likely have a corrupted version of the game. Does your game work properly in other devices? If so, it seems that something fricked up while you were downloading the game.

The first few photos seem like sprite sheets replacing the standard UI elements. The last picture is hard to explain though. Interesting…

he said no soooo, yeah

actually it happens to me too everytime i enter the game and leave a world
it happens only on my pc and at first i thought it’s my screen at fault but it doesn’t happen on steam pw, only on microsoft store pw and it happens on any account so it must be a microsoft store pw bug

So if your weird-ass sprite screen and bizarre numbers follows you around on every device you download it from, I don’t think this is a simple coincidence…

Looks normal to me.

After the maintenance ends i want to talk with you ingame.

Turn off rtx my guy XD

You probably have low ram if you aren’t trolling.

I think you’re trolling cuz these lines aren’t parallel as I would expect them to be if it was an actual glitch.

Also the video you sent seems slowed down.

You think that somehow all of his devices have “low ram” for his specific accounts while his other accounts don’t have this issue?

I don’t believe that it’s actually the account that’s the problem, might have been a coincidence. He might have been running an app that takes lots of memory while playing on one account, closed that app and logged into another account for example.

Having a “haunted” account seems much more unlikely.

@kikopower How much ram do you have?

he is not trolling, i get them too