ARCANIA Decayed

The world that inspired many people to build some great WOTWs such as GALACTICGATEWAY and LANDOFSPIRITS, decayed recently. The world ARCANIA is well known for its great story and multiple linked worlds that were revolutionary back then. Even Jake liked this world so much that he decided to dedicate a full video for just this one World of the week on Pixel Worlds official Youtube channel

Jake playing the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o40mt9tMFc&t=225s

The original owner and creator of ARCANIA (Xxel_ipxX) had total of 6 WOTWs one of which is now pretty much gone since it could not have been locked with a world lock when it decayed, so it turned in to a lockwar. Rest of the worlds are still intact, but probably owned by hackers or people who are after profit and who will start looting the worlds soon, so I doubt that the worlds will last long fully intact.

I paid a hefty price to save this amazing world and 4 of the owners WOTW trophies and im hoping to buy all the other worlds soon.

Here is a list of Xxel_ipxX’s WOTWs:

FORESTHELL 40/2018 - Got trophy
GALACTIS 29/2019 - Got trophy
XXEL_IPXX 39/2019 - I own the main lock (lockwar), no trophy
ARCANIA 24/2020 - Got world, no trophy
SKULLWAVE 29/2020 - Got trophy
JUNGLERACE 18/2021 - Got trophy

ARCANIA and all the linked worlds (30 in total):

ARCANIA
LEFT_FOREST_1
LEFT_FOREST_2
LEFT_FOREST_3
LEFT_FOREST_4
LEFT_FOREST_5 (This world exists but he never built anything in here)
CAVEBAR
CAVE_1
CAVE_2
TEMPLE_OF_TIME
VILLAGE_1
VILLAGE_2
VILLAGE_3
CARMESI
_____ 256_____
IN2080
RIGHT_FOREST_1
RIGHT_FOREST_2
RIGHT_FOREST_3
RIGHT_FOREST_4
RIGHT_FOREST_5
GIANT_TREE_1
GIANT_TREE_2
GIANT_TREE_TOP
NOWHERE_1
NOWHERE_2
BLACKSMITHS
RUINS_1
RUINS_2
CAVE_TOP

Xxel_ipxX

3 Likes

That the second biggest post I’ve ever seen :open_mouth:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Brots for saving countless worlds! We all owe you one!

Shoutout to you!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha this post is nothing compared to this one that i wrote not too long ago: AnonymousCreep's destroyed WOTWs

1 Like

It saddens me how badly these worlds are actually documented, so when something like this happens and the worlds change owners, huge chunks of information gets lost if the worlds get destroyed.

Im doing my best to find how every destroyed WOTW looked like when they were made and then restore them. Thats my passion.

2 Likes

It’s kinda the game worlds own little lore

1 Like

You are a star :star_struck:… I love trying to repair beaten worlds as well, although nothing on your scale. I refuse to break locks unless i really have to … I’ve moved countless spawns because of this .

I didn’t know the full extent of his story which just supports 100% of what you said…

On this world I had been following it for maybe a year :thinking: - you beat me to it by only a few hours. Having read this I’m glad you got there first

I have a few world’s you should probably see.

Top dude. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I actually wasn’t there when any of these worlds decayed. For this world, it would have made no difference who was there first since it was doomed to be a lockwar anyways. The guy who I bought the main lock from ( thanks [Barn] ) told me that when he got the main lock, he immediately rushed to find the other decayed small locks in the world but by the time he found the other locks, hackers already guessed the portal id’s and got to place their own locks outside the entrance portal.

We should meet sometime, you got me curious now :slight_smile: