Bad ideas (but they're actually good ideas)

The idea of a vending machine is an idea of ‘rich’ players, profiting without actually doing anything. The PWE is perfectly fine for a replacement of a vending machine.

The PWE is exactly like the Vending Machine.

Except instead of World Locks, it’s Byte Coins.

My interpretation is that currency is any item listed by the one selling their items on the vending machine.

It’s basically standard trading, made automatic, offline, and personal.

I don’t understand why everyone thinks that it will be limited to only 1 currency being locks or byte coins.

That essentially makes my interpretation of a vending machine a PWE. Which is exactly not what I want.

If the Vending Machine is controlled by 1 currency, and it’s interconnected with every other Vending Machine, then of course the economy is going to get jacked.

No. Vending Machine storage’s are separate and unique. No one can jack prices and break the current economy.

The profit comes from the successes of trading. That’s only after the decision is made by the customer who willingly buys something.

The purpose of my interpretation is to invite players to put their items to sell, and go do something else with their life. They come back, the item is sold and they collect their earnings.

That’s called automated offline trading.

Then you have standard regular trading. Item shops, bait, mining, blocks, and broadcasts for such shops.

Finally, you have active trading, which is going to worlds like TRADE and making active requests by spamming chat for your trade.

PWE is NOT perfectly fine. It’s completely jacked and controlled by anonymous rich players.

It’s exactly like the earlier version of the Vending Machine. It’s a carbon copy re-sprite of the so called “Sell-o-mat”. Same mechanics, different sprite, but instead of standard trading. . .

It’s controlled by 1 currency.

Now compare

Everyone can have one. No other player can access yours. It’s basically works as storage item like a Safe or Chest but for selling items automatically when someone comes across it to buy something.

My vending machine is not like the PWE. Everything is separate, public, and opinionated.

Sell anything you own for anything you want.

MY VENDING MACHINES ARE NOT LIKE THE PWE.

THEY’RE BASICALLY WOODEN CHESTS WITH THE STANDARD TRADING SYSTEM BUILT INTO THEM. THEY’RE NOT CONNECTED WITH OTHER VENDING MACHINES. THAT’S BASICALLY A PWE.

Byte coins are a failure because of decreasing their self-value in them.

The PWE is controlled by the 1% of anonymous rich players.

Because of anonymity, anyone can jack the value of items. . . Including alternate accounts.

Kind of useless because it’s offline and not many people visit your world to check a vending machine. I am not sure if it really has a use like who bothers to check vending machines in your world.

TBH this is actually something good, it like makes urban atmosphere to more urban and realistic.

This should be included in the original post because it’s much more clearer and better to understand compared to reading blocks of text.