Byte store became a joke [ITEMS DROPPED]

Let’s just agree to disagree… I feel this isn’t going anywhere. And really, I am happy with the Byte Coin shop, and the items/prices in it. So I am done debating. :slight_smile:

Why is it such a big deal if they add permanent items for a bit cheaper for 4 days?

If they were limited yea it would be absolute darn dang but they are either seasonal or always in the shop
Eventually they will go back to the normal price

1 Like

Yeah , but for them to go back to normal will take a few months , or in the worst case they will be forever that price.

4 days is enough to damage the price. It might be also possible it will stay permanently because of players losing trust to the developers performing bold actions. A value of something is relative to trust.

2 Likes

People will eventually realize that they cant get it for that price anymore so they have to pay full price again

You might have gotten a glitched item that made you wealthy all the sudden but that doesn’t mean you know how everything here works exactly. Just sayin’ :smirk:

1 Like

What? what are you talking about

Its called thinking logically it has nothing to do with wealth

1 Like

He’s got much more stuff than just the glitched block :confused:

Jake said this wouldn’t happen. That’s crazy.

1 Like

Problem solved, Jake said that it was because of Black Friday on stream, so that’s why they dropped.

Not only are they selling these for cheaper, they’re also increasing the supply, which will drop the price even further.

I don’t know who in their right mind would hoard a returning item like weather globes to sell them for an overpriced price and get mad when they add it back for a few days. It’s just like pet appreciation day event. It’s not like they were made permanent. People are just bitter that they made a bad investment. 2 slightly cheaper weather machines for less than a week (and right near their previous removal time at that) does NOT damage the economy.

3 Likes

There is nothing wrong with hoarding a returning item.

If it rises and drops, then you can buy it for less and sell it for more in the future, unless something like that happens.

Nobody said there’s anything wrong with hoarding them. Doesn’t change the fact that it upsets people regardless, except the investment is different because greater risk means greater reward (and people shouldn’t complain about that either)

Also there’s a massive amount of irony to be found when people complain about devs changing the economy and “ruining” it, when they’re literally trying to make profit by manipulating the economy.

I guess it is more fair when the community affects the economy via ways that are available to everyone, rather than affecting the economy by using admin powers (don’t know what else to call it) to add new features and stuff.

It’s a Black Friday Sale.
Well stuff gets cheap when this event comes around so why not apply it to Byte Coin Store?

Idk but something still feels wrong.