Content Creator Requirements are well enforced

you can think out of the box like what comma did

Yeah parmashawn and games12 came before him

These videos are targeted toward kids, some people need money and helping their families as long no one gets hurt, there nothing wrong with it.

If you think that cringe just don’t watch it.

The best thing about those videos. Is the clickbait arrow in the thumbnails

I think bpup was one of the OGs and even made stream recaps on the old forums but quit.
I remember when Star made stream recaps too and compared his to Chum bucket and hers to the Krusty Krab and everyone put her on blast, lmao (at least I think that was bpup)

I miss the stream recaps. they were so helpful.

“People needing money” isn’t an excuse for posting misleading content, unoriginal videos and clickbait.
People who are struggling financially don’t rely on YouTube videos to make a living, especially on such an obscure game like pixel worlds; they get an actual job.

2 Likes

Not only is that shameful, but it also encourages the other impressionable kids to participate in scam fails similar to this

Nope.

Are you getting hurt when does that? are you got offended? are their jokes racist? What are you mad about? Misleading? Clickbait?

You are on youtube! What do you expect? Everyone can’t be just like Caisey neistat or Mr. Beast who come up with the first original idea, this game is PIXEL WORLD a kids game you should know better.

You realize misleading videos are literally against the rules right?
I find it hilarious that you actually defend people who stoop so low to rack up views with no effort while actual content creators suffer with nothing.

And the best part of your argument is, “well famous people do crappy things, so PW players should do it too”
Kids game = irrelevant.

No one defending nobody here.

You sound like a Karen who gets mad because the kids doing skateboard in the park if you go to youtube you will realize everyone does clickbait (misleading title).

The game is for kids

Idk about you, but I’d say in scamming and gambling there always is at least 1 party loosing something.

This people who scam got scared because they might get scam fail.

Ps: I don’t watch this content, is really cringe for me, the dubstep music is just not my style either defending these people, It’s just not making any sense for us to criticize them while the same thing happened a million time on youtube.

You’re literally defending people who do scummy things and comparing that to being a Karen.

You have the same logic as “lots of people cross the red light while driving, so I should do it too.”

Once again, you saying the game is for kids is 100% irrelevant, you’re invalidating the opinions of the kids who ALSO have a problem with clickbait (despite you clearly falling into that category)

This new wave of insufferable forumers is getting out of hand.

P.S.
I also find it hilarious that you try to argue how there’s nothing wrong with doing these things, when you just admitted you don’t watch the content in the first place.

Eventhough nobody gets hurt, these types of content create influence, from one video showing scam fails or unoriginal content, new kids feel the want to create these and can result in some bad stuff

You sound just like Karen which means you complain about unnecessary stuff that people do for fun.

The kids game point doesn’t make any sense kids play most games there is no such thing as an adult game (I’m including teenagers in the term kids)

1 Like

And you sound just like a preteen who’s literally incapable of making a valid argument and defends scammers and people who are literally stealing limelight from deserving YouTubers

Ehh, not so much, A karen complains about unnecessary small stuff, whilst this is definitely not unnecessary stuff, we’re talking about content that creates influence and these videos can either create good influence or bad

1 Like

Lmao, if influencing scamming and false advertisement and screwing up algorithms isn’t bad I don’t know what is, he literally just generalized the entirety of PW YouTubers as “dubstep music” :joy: