Content Creator Requirements are well enforced

I can see a smile in your face while typing this thing, lmao.

Turning my word to become supporting scammer what the fu*k.

Scam fails are literally scamming bud
You’d know that if you actually watched the videos you are blindly defending

Ima watch this rn u can too if ya want https://youtu.be/dgtrBstTy4g

You’ve got to understand the situation here, people don’t think you’re supporting scammers, they think you’re supporting bad influence such as clickbait, scamfails, and others. He’s only telling the truth (probably)

What does this have to do with the thread

The ovens are still hot, are they not? Oh boi :popcorn:

Scammers fall into the category of this so yeah he’s literally supporting it regardless of what he says… :person_shrugging:

Just gonna throw my irrelevant oppinion here.

In my oppinion the idea of the creator program is good in its essence. It shows who the influencers of pw are in the eyes of the developers and generarily shows which players are most trust worthy amongst the regular players.

But if it can’t be managed well (which seems like it isn’t) it can turn into something extremely bad, and will resault to people who aren’t trust worthy and who create bad influence getting the influencer tittle, which will then resault to them getting more popularity and from that they can spread even more bad and toxic influence especially to kids who don’t understand that what they are doing is bad.

I don’t think scam fail is a scam. (IT ON THE NAME IT’S A SCAM FAIL)

But you with your Karen personality are really great keep being like that and made all threat you comment got archived.

Still holding my opinion you can make all content you wanted, scam fail, blind trade, or whatever you want as long you not being racist or shaming people.

Peace out I’m not replying to you back you pschyo

He asked what counts as a view on youtube

Because firstly you said that it’s 500k people influenced and I said it was more like 100 k because people rewatch videos but then celics said that it didn’t work because he tried it on his video so I decided to see how it works I just replied there so he could watch the video if he wanted to.

Peace out, congrats on being on par with totul as the top 5 most contemptible pw forumers of all time, calling people Karen’s and psychos because you literally have no grasp of ethics or impact of viewers

You SHOULDN’T act like this ya know? Eh… here’s how it could go on
A kid watches scamfail → Buys scamfail → Gets scammed → cries → spends more time in the game → now acts like a wl obtaining machine → doesn’t have a life

Also chill bro, you should see perspectives before calling people Karens, psycho and blah blah

sheesh :cold_face:

A scamfail is a scamming method and also it might be time to lock this silly and wacky little thread lol

Hey dude I need money, so I’m gonna murder people and sell their organs, I’m within my rights because my sister wants to go to college /j

that’s kinda too far of a comparison :eyes: that’s very brutal and ehh

yes

1 Like

Stop lying girls cant go to college they can only go to jupiter to get more stupider

1 Like

Yes yes very drastic comparison but same principle

Nice rhyme if it is a joke*

It’s a classic that originated before your generation

i just see that kind of videos too, im already bored of them