Do polls on here actually matter?

For example I have seen your comments and suggestions etc. in instagram about the next update and the changes. True I did not respond to it but I have seen all of them. :smiley: Maybe I should start liking the posts more to show that I have read the comments? Hmm…?

We do have a document where we have all the forum suggestions listed.

Yes. Any form of interaction or acknowledgement makes a HUGE difference. Being left on Seen by Endless for 3 months does not rub off well on me.

Also, of you have a document, it would be nice to show us what your plans are. (In general, even telling us what bugs that were fixed in changelongs helps). The forums have become abandoned since it’s launch, and there’s no comment about the old forums, the childhood of hundreds of PW members , being deleted without warning

2 Likes

What important question have I ignored?

Alright. In the future I promise to use the like button much more to show I have seen the message at least. :wink: I can’t really promise I can respond more because of the amount of comments I get but I’ll try :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Btw I created the devlogs to actually show you what we are working on and what we are doing. I keep hearing that we do not communicate or talk about updates but… Are youtube videos worth nothing then?

Thank You Sir, I would really appreciate any interaction just like Neoslayer said.

Please also tell forum moderators and other admins to check more often. I am not trying to put burden on the team, But I just don’t want the forum be left on dust.

Well, the updates aren’t the only thing to focus on, we also need to focus on the bugs, what makes an update good, addressing the current issues with the game and the community, keeping community engaged and aware of the worse aspects and how we can make it better, etc

. It seems since you’re the community manager, you’re mostly exposed to the happy-go-lucky positive part who give more shallow criticisms on streams

refer to this quote. i think that a lot of people have questions they would like to have answered. one from me though is why is p2p still legal when it has clearly resulting in more scams - this not just my opinion but a shared opinion from even moderators.

as a side note, i think a lot of these problems can be attributed to both the inaction of developers AND moderators. the developers aren’t giving the moderators enough power and the moderators aren’t doing anything with the power they’ve got.

I’ve heard from SEAF that it’s really difficult for even the mods to contact the devs.

1 Like

I’ve heard the same. It’s definitely not a good look in my opinion…

1 Like

Youtube Videos are worth it, Mr.Jake. But, why are the updates based only the developers’ opinion and why don’t developers listen to what we want when It’s a community-game?

Please answer my question, thank you.

even moderators are hard to contact in emergency, admins are even harder.

I do see the negative comments as well. For example I have read all 843 comments from our recent youtube video :sweat_smile:

There’s literally a mod abusing their power in the official discord for months (literally half the people in my personal PW server agree) and I don’t even have anyone to contact regarding this, (support does not support) or the constant hackers targeting me and my worlds…

About the p2p I have responded and talked about it for hours on end in the streams and have made instagram posts about it, talked about it in our old forums, in discord etc. If that is not enough I have no idea what I should do?

I also just banned tons of illegal traders. I just don’t report these to you guys every time I do it :grin:

About the scams… Well in most of the cases there is so simple way to fix these. One would be to make the game pay to play. In that case you cannot make a new account for free but that we cannot do. Another one is to remove dropping but can you see how much players are already yelling about WLs? What about if we remove dropping? xD

Hi Jake, Have a nice day! I hope your doing well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the best way to prevent scamming is to implement it harder into the game like a tutorial revamp, that will essentially rub it in the faces of the players, a tutorial which describes people that may befriend you with malicious intent P2P, dropgames and get cetera

Hmm… Well each and every mod has the direct connection to my personal phone… Maybe they have tried to contact other devs and he was talking about that? Yeah it’s not the job of Endless for example to be there for them. It is very hard for them to contact other devs. They are supposed to develop the game. :smiley:

Well that is one. Creating that takes about 3 weeks of developing time. So no other updates if we do it. :sweat_smile:

Wow, this post really blew up when I was in school.

Thank you so much, Jake, for responding here. :slight_smile:

firefox_opWzlbqK97

1 Like