Do polls on here actually matter?

I don’t think he did.

Well if you only accept one answer that I cannot give you then… What can I say or do? I can only repeat what I said because that is the truth and reality.

1 Like

I dont even know how to make a poll :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m not asking for the files. I’m asking for an acknowledgement of mistake. Please read my reply properly.

You’ve still yet to acknowledge that you actually made a mistake with the old forums, threw us in the dark for months without a single warning, deleting years of childhood from hundreds of people
But all we get is “sorry”

Can we kinda stop with the arguing here?

I doubt Jake really wants to reply here anymore with the countless arguing about the old forums.

1 Like

How else are we supposed address issues? It’s not an argument.

Hey Light,

Press on the ‘settings’ symbol.

What (Has Light figured how to make a poll?)
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I am the type of a man that admits his faults and mistakes. I do make apologies when I need to but after I have done that I will not keep doing that. I have said that I am sorry for it when we made the new forums and if that’s not enough then I cannot help you. I will not keep apologizing still months later.

I am sorry if my words might seem a bit harsh but that’s the reality and the way I live my life. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congrats guys, you’ve made him disappointed now.

Your apology for wiping the old forums without warning is making a new forum? And then abandoning it so it’s not even as good?

You say that like we aren’t disappointed.

As a community member, I can say that is objectively wrong. You have not properly apologised nor acknowledged the issue at all. Yet again, you have disappointed me and I’m sure many others. In the end, we’ve achieved nothing out of this conversation because you are too stubborn.

Thanks for your time, some things never change, that’s okay sometimes, but other times it isn’t.

You know what? This is exactly why Jake has stayed off the forums until now.

Heated arguments and yelling at people for stuff that they cannot change.

1 Like

Don’t tell us why other people don’t use forums. Quit being a backseat mod who doesn’t understand the concept of criticism.

1 Like

No, this is the exact definition of an argument. He has already said that he won’t recover the old forums, yet you keep yelling at him for that.

Criticism is something that you don’t debate for hours. Everybody has their opinion but you don’t force your opinion on others.

If this was an in-game discussion, it would surely be a ban to let you chill off for a bit.

2 Likes

I did say sorry multiple times half a year ago when we did this. It’s 2021 now. This happened 2020.

You might be disappointed now and you are entitled to be so. Unfortunately this is how it is and will be. This is also a conversation we had in the community half a year ago. I will not take a part in this any longer as it is fruitless.

1 Like

No, you’re simply being in a way that I do not like.
You were quite literally engaging in the same conversation. You’re just upset that you don’t get to participate in what you think is an idea sharing simulator.

I also don’t appreciate for you to insult other community members while I am here. So knock it off.

2 Likes