Does this game have like any active mod ever

Literally the global message chat is full of people insulting each other, people trying to buy stuff for real money, a guy impersonating Jake, EndlesS and music, there are globals about not trusting X person because they scam constantly, literal DROPGAMES happening and somehow people falling for it (?)

Seriously, where are the mods?

9 Likes

Yea we have. Zithii is on a break rn. Luucsas is busy with irl stuff.

2 Likes

So basically at the moment there’s none

2 Likes

Not all time zones are covered. We have some moderators that are on break as well. Hopefully, we will get more once they go through mod applications.

5 Likes

I’ve seen this guy for 3 days in a row bro do something
LOOK AT THE PET DAWG

2 Likes

I’ve seen four of those now

1 Like

I guess that’s why they’re making mod apps…

tbh, @Blackwight is the only mods i see so far still active, other i never seen one before. well i guess the server lack of mods now since its almost dead and still no dev is trying to save it

1 Like

Luucsas is very active with youtube i’ve heard

Me, when I was a mod

4 Likes

if u dont mind answering, why did u stepped down anyways?

1 Like

Yeah there is definitely a lack of active mods, its almost ridiculous how many drop game gm’s you see and nothing is being done currently.

1 Like

welcome back from your 2 year break!½

1 Like

you mean ex mod who is still active

Drop games?

Nah bro drop games are the least important thing in GM’s

Genuinely this is too funny

Well, busy irl + bored + wanting a new environment + being active is just feel the same as being inactive…

Edit:
Also I’m trying to decrease playing games…

4 Likes

Welp, goodluck turtle

Music, really? Bruh lol he barely plays the game at all. You know what that is an understatement, he doesn’t play anymore, too busy with studies irl to bother touching a pixelated kids game full of toxic whatevers.

Can’t escape bigotry even on this game dawg

1 Like