Fish catching bug/amulet

emphasized textSo I have this fish bug that with a bit bigger rods, like i use carbon fiber superior. I can’t simply get strike even tho i have good gear.
With bamboo superior i can get strike, but only with tiny and small fishes, i bet that if i would get bigger one, it gets lost even tho i have amulet. Like i get strike but when i catch it, it says lure lost, not even lure stolen. I tried to change account and that worked, i can fish with another account but not my main. Why is it so?

Try to restart the game and your device.

Tried:/ its with my account and dunno why

What’s the account name?

It happened to me too a year ago, the bug just disappeared after a while. I don’t remember how long it lasted but I think it was like at least 2 days or a week.
Maybe try again tomorrow.

I remember using bamboo sup, I also kept on getting small not a single large not even medium

Nvm i can fish again now

I think that my fishing is still kinda broken. Like it takes so much time to strike and i don’t get often large/huge ones even tho i use carbon fiber superior and titanium superior. My ingame name is Not_Puga
If you can help me, so much thanks for you❤️

I aslo have this problem, its very annoying, is there anyway i can fix this ? Please help me.

Please don’t bump old threads.
Try Re-installing Pixel Worlds, but if the bug still persists then contact support about it → support@kukouri.com

Bro why its been a year xD