Has anyone here quit or been permabanned? (friendlist reveal)

Last ones are Zanemazza and Zapadox

I would really like a “last time online” feature so I don’t need to go on the forums just to ask this.

2 Likes

I think they’ve quitted

How do you have ADMINS in friends, especially ones that never communicate with the community?

Wow you have alot of friends I mean, the game should add when the player was active because of this. We can’t know either they have quitted (unless if they’ve told it) or is just using offline mode :smirk:

I added them back when they communicated :rofl:

Im prettysure vanpixel sill plays

he a veteran

Speaking about Commander_K…

I’ve once put a support email with the subject “[TO: Commander_K]” and it has got a response… I’m still curious whether it was actually them that responded.

Yeah he occasionally visits, but he still quit as far as I know… With the leader of his an basically betraying him and his boredom and all that stuff… He mentioned giving away all his items and stuff and never even told me about it

I just don’t get how he got the full witch hunter set right after.

wow where me :pleading_face: (20 character)

W0w, you have a ton of friends. Imagine having friends. I only have 5 and they’re offline most of the time 🥲

I cant really say much, but no, im not banned or quitted
But people like Tinder probably quitted for good, for example.

Quite surprised you have everyone you know/familiar with on your friends list.

Unlike mine who added people and forgot why I added them

Lies

Commander_k quitted, remove him

No what are you talking about commander_k was permabanned.

1 Like

i saw Vanpixels in CARDBATTLE few days ago, i have no idea about other’s though…

i got like 25 friends in my list and like 5 of them are online at one time…

add me :cold_face:

Wow you have some random subject looking people on there but not me :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Heard VanPixels quitted but not I’m not sure about it.

I like how they’re all offline

He’s still online, just doing a little trolling…

He did sorta give away his stuff, mostly to his really good friends. He kept his old witch hunter set and trashed most of his items, hope he doesn’t mind this screenshot:

As for the list, didn’t Juggs quit a while ago as well?