Has anyone here quit or been permabanned? (friendlist reveal)

I just quit for the final time today.

Just like I did multiple times in the past.

This is my final comment on this forum.

Also, I got the 99999’s last year in September during the mannequin incident… Of which I was not a part of. I was perma’d for cheating.

Guess what happened?

That's what I thought

For convenience sake… I can show no more than this. All I can say is… I won… That was joke. Don’t take it seriously. It was quite violent-esque on my part.

They don’t have a policy of “The ban is PERMANENT and can’t be appealed!” anymore?

Okay… So… I didn’t want to share this… But…

Their policy on perma ban appeals are as follows… If you were falsely banned for cheating and nothing else… I can’t guarantee any results for other perma ban reasons.

You have to spam their support email with the wrath of God on your side. Rant and rave. Then, you obtain screenshots of your program files and task manager within minutes of getting banned. I say minutes because any screenshots emailed to their support email includes tamper proof bit data including timestamps. This shows undeniable plausibility of innocence. After that, you have to threaten legal action via a local/national government source for online consumers. Hound them across international waters and airspace boundaries. That you’ll get your money back from them. Then… You have to guilt trip them with everything you’ve been through. That, in the end… You’re a good person who is seeking righteousness.

Dang you caught me in 4K looking like a snack :drooling_face:

yes i got banned from using my pc because my pc had some issues or something lol.

Jk i still have my phone to play pw

This reminded me when im new to this game i ask youtubers to add me they say their list where full and i say than remove one. Now if im remembered this i felt a tiny bit embarrassed being so careless to ppl whos in the friendlists.

I know that Zach Cotton was popular in Growtopia but he doesn’t play games/stream anymore. His Instagram is set to private and its left at that.

Noobsteri have quitted

welcome to the forums bro.

LavaSniper got perm banned

This hits hard now :pensive:

ayo what? The heck did he do

Commander k
Endless…

I am sadge now i wont cry i promise

why am i not on here >:(

Man got @Ovid. :dizzy_face:

Where is the ‘C’?