How did I lose my regular rank?

People says it’s because I’m getting inactive in forums. I use forums at pc, now I’m currently using at my phone. Checking the rank and badges. I’ve losted the power of regular.

Same, it’s quite weird but I think it is really about inactivity because there is no other way unless a moderator or admin demoted us for some reason.

It appears that everyone has lost the Regular badge
Maybe there have been some rule changes, there were too many regulars anyway, they probably made it more hard to get

4 Likes

Not everyone, 16 still have it, well some of them are moderators and admins but still there are people who have it.

Just checked out the Trust Level requirements and the only reason which you can lose your Regular trust level is this: If you dip below these requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

1 Like

I’m actually quite mad because I can’t use trust level 3 subforum anymore:/

huh? i still regular weird

I find it weird, that some people who got it a few days after some people lost it all at the same time.
edit: I don’t think some of us have been on the forums for the last 100 days yet.

Didn’t even realize that you could get demoted from being a regular. Guess it’s good to know, so that I can try and keep the regular trust level if I ever reach it, lmao.

Why am I not suprised?..

Well, as far as I know, the Regular Badge Role can be lost if you are “not active enough”. To be honest, I don’t know how does it exactly works, it should be at the Discourse page though.

Uhmmm…? I doesn’t seem like that I have lost my Regular title.
Hold up, I’m going to check the Discourse page.

I still don’t even know how you get regular

UPDATE:
Ok, this is weird. It seems like I have lost my Regular Badge too, but I still have the "Title" next to my name. Only few people kept the title next to their names.

In short, I still have the title and it shows as if I was a Regular, but I have lost the Regular’s habilities, such as editing posts, moving topics to other subforums and changing the topic’s name.

If an administrator did not change the requirements to get the Regular Role, (which they can do), then this is a rare case.

For everyone that is wondering, how to get the Regular role on Discourse, or how to lose it, here is some information that I found on the official page.

Regular's information:

You can also see by yourself at:

Hope this was useful for you guys.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies everyone, specially to @smile70, @HeyRicky & @FarmMiner.

Well, actually. discord is more fun to chill out specially if your bored in PW. i had fun being a regular in the forums. Congratulatons to the new Regular players and HeyRicky still has his role till’ now.

1 Like

He has it but he can’t edit any post anymore

The admins probably changed it so that we can’t edit stuff anymore, maybe because of abuse?

2 Likes

You’ll get it back at some point, don’t worry about it dude.

Didn’t even know that the regular trust level was being abused, that surprises me.

2 Likes

Only thing I miss was #Lounge subforum

1 Like