How old are you?

How is being 50+ year old and playing pixel worlds/being on forums considered as pedo?

2 Likes

Whether @DuckSucker is joking or not, someone over 50 years old can still play Pixel Worlds. It’s only considered pedo if he’s showing signs of sexual attraction towards children.

1 Like

Yup, there is never an age when you’re too old to have fun playing video games.

3 Likes

I have a lot of suspection about it. Probably my brain again. Sorry about it. Yes. Everyone in any age has the right to play!

I’m 65 years old :smirk:

1 Like

Btw, in case anyone is curious I made this thread because my grand supreme leader ÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉ asked me to do it.
Also, he told me that I should mention that my age is 𝟡𝟡𝟡𝟡𝟡𝟞𝟡𝟡𝟡𝟡𝟡𝟡 ©ª old in order to relate to you, humans.

1 Like

Unless the game is called “Gacha Life”. I don’t know if Gacha life could even be categorized as a videogame.

There is actually a mini-game into it and my 17 year old sister can confirm its a video-game.
(She even plays it daily lmao)

Make this thread alive again :smiley:

This poll is unfair to people who are younger than 0, and people who don’t know their age like me

2 Likes

Can’t believe fetuses started playing pixel worlds as well, insane!

If you don’t know your age, do this neat math trick:
count your fingers, if you have 10 or more, multiply it by the length of your index finger, if you have less than 10 multiply them by the length of your middle finger.
After that, subtract π and add the age of your mother. Once you’ve also done that, scrape what you’ve calculated until then and find your birth certificate, it should specify the date you were born on. If you don’t have a birth certificate, just try to remember the day you were born.

1 Like

imagine not having birth cerificate, even i have touched the original certificate of mine.

1 Like