How to have "ender chests" in PW

And despite me being max level I’m still the one supporting this idea…? You know, for people who don’t have my level of wealth, which has nothing todo Screenshot_20201212-180435_Chrome with this??

Spikebombs are worth less soil as you said. Spikebombs are what got me my first blueprint item and saber in a day, with no investment.
Tell me exactly how you expect to earn more gems by fishing and mining when you have nothing?

2 Likes

Okey then it’s really good and cool! Also you could fish on the second device as well :wink: double money.

Bold of you to assume everyone has the wls to make or buy the gear. That’s why I made this post, for farmers. Zero investment. But you come here to try and ruin a creative way to do things. You are the thief of joy.

If youre talking about a casual player: Yes, farming sb is a good risk-free way to earn gems+wls
If youre talking about yourself: You already have fishing gear (and probably mining) i really don’t see the point in you farming sb xD
But anyways, everyone plays how they want
I go to sleep have a good one

Why would you think I made this post for myself? You don’t know what I do with my spikebombs. I give them for my clan to break. These existed since she’s first came out.

Also, my farming method was with multiple people > far more effective than fishing if you prefer actively playing and not afk playing

2 Likes

I mean you have a possibility to do that but not that you can instantly go do that.

I feel like there’s no point debating this since it’s an endless discussion, considering that everyone farms how and what they want.

I do have 2 fishing accounts fully geared and I do that sometimes (fish on both) but only when I’m occupied with something else… fishing is more of an afk method or… lazy method if you prefer it that way … of farming in my opinion. Sometimes I get too sleepy waiting for a fish to bite, I really prefer doing something in the meantime.

Not to mention although many people stopped doing it because “they don’t profit enough off of spike bombs”… breaking stuff is actually pretty calming lmao I enjoy doing it sometimes, not to mention especially if my friends want to join in.

Either way, there are endless posibilities of doing this and this post honestly helped me out. We’re not talking only about spike bombs, but it works with everything. You have a world with stacks of nether crystals and want to transfer them into a world & sell the world? Bank sounds good tbh… stacks of other things as well. The spike bombs were a mere example. I’ll take it positively though, I’m sure you were just trying to help by telling me “it’s not worth farming them”. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Using portals could also help with transferring items, place a portal next to your endless supply of something and the other portal to the end point where you want to deliver your items. Take item, go thru portal, deliver it and repeat until you have done your transfer. One positive being that it really can be endless supply while bank bot has a slot limit.

1 Like

If you look in the screenshots I use both. I drop all the sbs in one spot anyway.

I tried that before though it doesn’t help me more than just leaving the world and joining the other. My device loads like a truck sometimes so I really wanted to avoid switching worlds every minute lol

In that case, bank bot could help your loading times.

1 Like

Oh yes the classic ol’ banana trick…
And this is of much help for me since i plan on farming lots of sbs…

yeah farming won’t be getting any upgrades, because Jake said that the team wants to move away from repetitive farming like farming blocks, and instead move onto more active farming like fishing, nether, and mining.

Why can’t they just have all of them, for people who prefer the original farming? In all of them would be considered “repetitive” in some way or another to a specific person.

I mean, this is one of the main purposes for the Bank Bot. It’s pretty expensive to have them in dozens of worlds, but at least every decent trade world should have a bank in my opinion.

2 Likes

Is ur clan light or dark and what level is it and what are the requirements for it?

I want to start off by saying bless the bank bot xD I do not want to go off topic too much.

It is a dark clan, level 8, 1k gems per day requirement. You can private message me if you have any other questions, we do not want to spam this thread ^^~

Hell yeah, I can put my dumb, stupid, dumb, boring Butterfly wings in there.

1 Like

Very good yet expensive idea Neo!